If you are a dog lover, then there is a great chance that you must be aware of how important their grooming is. It is important to give a nice wash and trimming to them on a regular basis. However, the people wanting an affordable grooming option in the summers can go for the best dog clippers that are cost-effective, easy to use and fully efficient.
However, finding a perfect product isn’t an easy task when there are lots of choices available in the market to confuse you. But you don’t have to worry as our team has researched properly and made a list of best dog clippers in 2020. Have a look at this and then buy one that chooses your needs best.
- List of Top Best Dog Clippers in 2020
- 10. Wahl Professional Animal Deluxe U-Clip Pet Clipper
- 9. UltraEdge AGC Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper
- 8. Wahl Home Pet Pro-Series Complete Pet Clipper
- 7. Wahl Arco SE Professional Cordless Pet Clipper Kit
- 6. Wahl Motion Lithium Ion Clipper
- 5. Maxshop Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Pet Dogs
- 4. Andis Vet Pak Detachable Blade Clipper Kit
- 3. Andis Excel 5-Speed Clippers
- 2. Sminiker Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Cat and Dog Clippers
- 1. Oster Volt Cordless Pet Clippers
List of Top Best Dog Clippers in 2020
10. Wahl Professional Animal Deluxe U-Clip Pet Clipper
Due to its affordable price range, it is the perfect dog clipper for the starters. It is a professional product that can use for pets like Labrador, Spaniel, and Shih Tzu.
Its blades work at a powerful speed of 7,200 strokes per minute that make the cutting easy.
- Equipped with a two-year limited warranty
- Available at a pocket-friendly price
- Pretty convenient and easy to use
- Create lots of noise
- Make some vibrations too
9. UltraEdge AGC Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper
If your dog needs heavy trimming that will make take lots of time, then it is the perfect product for that job. It is compatible with both Ultra Edge and Ceramic Edges blades.
This is a versatile dog clipper due to its 4X4 blade drive that allows you to receive extra rotations.
- Available in a great variety of colors
- Noise-free running
- Comes with a heavy-duty cord
- Pretty costly product
- Variable speed switch made from a low-quality material
8. Wahl Home Pet Pro-Series Complete Pet Clipper
It is a complete set that comes with four different guide combs, instructional DVD, a carrying case, and a mirror. Its self-sharpening blade made up of high-quality carbon steel that doesn’t demand replacement even after a long time.
Overall, it is one of the most durable options that you can find in the market.
- The blade has a long life
- Affordable to buy
- Five-year warranty
- Not ideal for heavy-duty use
7. Wahl Arco SE Professional Cordless Pet Clipper Kit
This kit has gained lots of popularity in recent times due to its 5 in 1 blade that can be adjusted to various sizes. It is easy to use a product that can be used in a great variety of dogs.
The Wahl Arco equipped with two rechargeable packs that can work up to 160 minutes without any problem.
- Perfect product for small dogs
- Blades can change quite easily
- Work quite efficiently
- Its body becomes hot if you use for quite long hours
6. Wahl Motion Lithium Ion Clipper
Another amazing dog clipper from Wahl through which you can perform trimming work quite easily. It offers a higher level of torque compared to other products available in the market.
This product manufactured in Germany and comes with a one-year limited professional warranty.
- Extremely powerful torque & charge cycles
- Beautiful design and strong body
- Cool & efficient running
- Higher cost might be a problem for some people
5. Maxshop Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Pet Dogs
The thing that makes it one of the best dog clippers is its completely noise-free operation. The Maxshop dog clipper is a super lightweight product that can be handled easily.
You will get four guide combs with this clipper that allow the clipping of hair with various sizes.
- Equipped with sharp & durable blades
- Work for 70 minutes in a single recharge
- Easy to clean product
- Charging takes lots of time
4. Andis Vet Pak Detachable Blade Clipper Kit
It is an amazing product that can work intensively for a longer number of hours. The Andis Vet has a quiet & powerful operation cutting at the rate of 3,800 strokes in a minute.
Also, this dog clipper comes with a ceramic edge blade that stays cool even for a long duration.
- Battery lasts for more than 60 minutes
- Ceramic edge blades remain cool
- Comes with an expert guide
- Poor customer service
3. Andis Excel 5-Speed Clippers
Andis Excel-5 is a professional dog clipper that has built with the help of light material. It comes with a comfortable & ergonomic shape that can be held easily for long periods.
This product can even run at a lower temperature compared to the other dog clippers in this list.
- Stronger built frame for easier working
- Product available in a variety of colors
- Easy to clean product
- Some complaints about the quality of its cord
2. Sminiker Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Cat and Dog Clippers
One of the best dog clippers in our list, the Sminiker Low Noise Clipper comes with a variety of excellent features but available at a quite affordable price. This product used by a great number of pet salons all over the globe.
It is a small & delicate clipper that offers a stable and steady control to the users. You can have an excellent cutting experience with this product.
- Durable blades made up of titanium and ceramic
- High-power clippers
- Create a very low amount of noise while working
- The blade has to change after sometime
1. Oster Volt Cordless Pet Clippers
Oster Volt is an extremely lightweight product that runs on a lithium-ion battery. It is equipped with a charging stand and rated as one of the highest-rated product in the market.
You will get a complete professional kit after buying it that also includes oil and a brush.
- Blades stay cooler even working for hours
- Completely cordless design
- Higher battery power up to two hours
- Very costly dog clipper