Do you have a pet at your home? If the answer is a resounding YES then you must think of investing in a pet cameras! Leaving your pooch behind can be very stressful! You are constantly thinking about your pet whether he ate or not! You cannot be home 24/7 but you can keep an eye on your little pooch all the time.
We, as pet lovers, cannot be away from our dogs or cats but we can definitely monitor their hour-to-hour activities by installing a pet camera. They may be out of your sight but not out of your minds and so, you require a camera to interact with them and keep a check whether they are safe or not. You can ease your mind by using a pet camera!
You have landed on the right page because we have listed the Top 10 Best Pet Cameras in 2020.
- List of Top 10 Best Pet Cameras in 2020
- 10. LXMIMI Dome Camera Wireless Security Camera HD 720P
- 09. UniWood 1080P HD WiFi Security Camera Wireless IP Surveillance
- 08. FSMART 1080P Home Camera WiFi Indoor
- 07. Petcube Play WiFi Pet Camera
- 06. PawBo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera
- 05. OzWi Home IP Camera
- 04. Furbo Dog Camera Treat Tossing
- 03. PetCube Bites Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser
- 02. TENVIS HD IP Camera – Wireless IP Camera with Two Way Audio
- 01. LeFun Wireless Surveillance Camera IP Nanny Cam
- Buying Guide for Novices
List of Top 10 Best Pet Cameras in 2020
10. LXMIMI Dome Camera Wireless Security Camera HD 720P
The LXMIMI Dome Camera comes in a unique shape of a dog! This is ideal for your home and does not pinch your pockets as much! You would get full HD video which will help you to see your pooch. There is an automatic night vision which allows you to see your pet even in the dark! Sometimes the electricity may go off but you can see your pets clearly through this.
There is two-way audio which allows you to talk and listen to your dog! Your voice will help in calming the dog. When you are not around, you can warn the thief or just speak to your dog and help in easing the symptoms of separation anxiety. There is motion detection which alerts you and the recording system helps to capture important moments.
- There is motion detection
- Two-way audio allows you to talk to your pooch and listen to him/her
- High definition video
- Night vision which allows you to see your pet even in the dark
- Some reviewers felt that it becomes hard to find the Wi-Fi.
09. UniWood 1080P HD WiFi Security Camera Wireless IP Surveillance
The UniWood 1080P HD WiFi security camera gives you clear night vision. When you are far away from home, you may be worried about your little pooch. The 1080P HD camera gives you a clear picture of the pet during day and night. It is used for 24-hour monitoring. There is 2-way audio feature which allows speaking to your pet when you are away!
Here are the pros and cons of the product –
- 1080p HD camera gives clear night and day vision
- It has motion detection
- Two-way audio feature with built-in microphones and speaker.
- It has an advanced cloud server. One can watch videos without any hassle!
- Some reviewers felt that it is not as easy to set up.
08. FSMART 1080P Home Camera WiFi Indoor
The FSMART 1080P Home Camera Wifi Indoor is very easy to set up. All you need to do is download the application and register your account. Connect the power and then reset the camera. Once you are done, you can connect it to your WiFi camera. It has a great video image and two-way audio feature. It comes with night vision and motion detection as well! This way your pooch stays safe and secure.
- It is easy to set up
- 1080P HD night and day video
- Two-way audio chat
- It has night vision which allows you to see your dog in the dark!
- It has motion detection which detects sounds and motion and gives you alerts.
- The application is not as good as expected.
07. Petcube Play WiFi Pet Camera
The PetCube Play WiFi Pet Camera allows you to watch, talk and even hear! You can see your pooch through 1080p HD video. There is night vision which allows you to view your pooch even in the dark. The best part is the two-way audio through which you can talk with your pet. There is a laser toy through which you can play with your dog even when you are away!
- It has an inbuilt motion and sound detection which keeps your home and pet safe.
- There is two-way audio which allows you to talk to your pooch.
- You can play while being away! There is a built-in laser toy which is safe. Your pet gets enough play time and exercises even while you are away!
- It is compatible with ALEXA.
- It is easy to set-up
- Deleting videos takes time as you cannot tag. You have to delete them one by one.
06. PawBo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera
The Pawbo Life Camera has 720p HD live video with digital zoom and it can capture and record every move of your pet. There is a built-in microphone, treat dispenser, speaker and laser which allow you to talk to your pet and even fling a treat when you are not around!
You will enjoy having this camera as you can click pictures of your pooch and share it with your friends and family on social media.
- The set-up is easy
- 720p HD live video
- Digital Zoom
- Record moments of your pet and share it with friends and family
- There is a built-in microphone
- There is a built-in laser and treat dispenser
- The laser does not light up.
05. OzWi Home IP Camera
The OzWi Home IP Camera is the best for home security and watching over your pets. There is a two-way audio feature where you can communicate with your dog and calm them down. The 720P HD night and day vision camera are praise-worthy. However, the night vision may not be as great as the day vision. If there is any unusual movement, the camera picks it up and alerts you.
- There is two-way audio. You can communicate with your pet.
- 720p HD night and day vision camera.
- Motion and sound detection
- The design is modern and sleek.
- The set-up is easy
- The night mode is not as superior.
04. Furbo Dog Camera Treat Tossing
The Furbo Dog Camera Treat Tossing is a great addition to your home. You can have fun while tossing treats to your dog. All you need to do is use the mobile application and give the treats to your pooch. You can fill the container with about 100 pieces of dog treats. What’s more? You can even play catch while you are away!
- You can fling treats to your dog even while you are at work or traveling
- Night vision allows you to view your pet even at night.
- There is a live stream video which allows you to monitor your pet’s movement.
- The 2-way chat allows you to talk to your pooch. You can give commands and there will be lesser chances of accidents on the sofa.
- Easy setup! You can easily connect it to your Wi-Fi
- Some buyers felt that the night vision is not as clear.
- It is expensive.
03. PetCube Bites Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser
The PetCube Bites Pet Camera has night vision and you can watch 1080p HD video on this. The good news is that you can treat your pets while you are not around. There is a high capacity container which can hold up to 2 lb of treats. There are a sound and motion detector which sends you alerts when something is wrong.
What more can this product offer? You can use voice commands to fling the treat to your dog/cat!
- Night vision which allows you to see your pet even in the dark.
- You can fling treats to your pooch even while you are away!
- There are a motion and sound detector which alerts you
- High-quality camera which gives you clear pictures and videos.
- Some reviewers felt that there are connectivity issues.
02. TENVIS HD IP Camera – Wireless IP Camera with Two Way Audio
The TENVIS HD IP Camera is a wireless camera with night vision. Whether it is dark or dingy, the smart eyes core technology gives crystal clear night vision. In fact, the night vision helps you to protect your home from vandalism or theft. The clarity of the picture is excellent! Want to know more about this product? Let us find out the pros and cons!
- Night vision which allows you to get a clear night vision. It is possible through the infrared red light.
- The clarity of the picture would be brilliant. You get to see sharper images on screen. Clear video images and brilliant quality pictures.
- Come with two-way audio feature available.
- There are smart alarm and motion detection.
- There is money-back guarantee.
- Some reviewers felt that the set-up is confusing.
01. LeFun Wireless Surveillance Camera IP Nanny Cam
The LeFun Wireless Surveillance Camera acts as a nanny and keeps a watch over your angel. You can use this camera just like a baby monitor to view the activity of your dog. In fact, you can view your baby or pets by using a remote view. One can control this wireless camera easily. The 720P HD gives you the best video and image of the dog/cat/baby.
Take a quick look at the pros and cons!
- High quality image and video – 720P HD
- There is two-way audio in which you can give commands to your dog or cat. You can also hear him/her.
- There is quick setup – It is easy to place. You can connect it to your iOS, android, tablet or WiFi.
- You will receive alerts/messages and snapshots of your baby/pet from the application.
- There is one year guarantee included
- According to some reviewers, the application is not praise-worthy.
Buying Guide for Novices
Having a pet camera at home has become a necessity for pet parents. When you are far away from your home, you would constantly worry about your little one. What if he/she has recently injured themselves? Separation anxiety makes a pet miserable! They may start chewing the furniture in your home or jump off the balcony.
Here is a quick buying guide for new pet owners or for those, who are thinking of buying a pet camera. You can look for specific features in the product.
- The viewing angle and resolution – When you buy a camera, you look for a specific resolution. If your dog likes to sleep a lot then you can get a narrow shot. If you have a fur ball, who loves to bounce, play and run around the house, you may need wider view. Buy a camera with high-definition video.
- Look for a product through which you can talk to your pet. There are some pet parents, who love seeing their pooch and watching them sleep. If you are crazy about your pet, you may want a camera which allows you to interact with your pet. If your pet has climbed on the couch and is about to pee, you can interact with them and say, ‘NO!’ This way the pet would know that he/she is not behaving and you are watching!
- Go digital! There are some cameras in which your face can be seen and your dog/cat can see you too! This will calm them down and they will get a feeling that you are around.
- You must look for a pet camera with night vision. In case the light goes off or you are away at night, you would be able to see your pet and monitor the activities.
- Pet cameras also come with a monitoring application. This will help you to understand the working of a specific product.
- There are some pet cameras which offer games for the pets. These are remote-controlled laser lights which keep the dog/cat interested. It is especially addictive for the cats! This will keep your pet entertained for the rest of the day.
- Make sure you buy the product from a genuine site like Amazon!
If you care for your pooch, you will get a pet camera home! This will help you to keep your angel at home. You can interact with him/her whenever you want. It will at least calm your dog and help him recover from separation anxiety!
Choose one of the products mentioned above. They have been tried and tested! We hope that the reviews helped you to choose the best!
This would a great investment! Buy a pet camera now!