When it’s freezing cold outside, there’s nothing more comforting than to cuddle in a warm and toasty heated blanket. The central heating or space heaters are replaced these days by electric or heated blankets, and the reasons are obvious. During the colder months, finding the perfect temperature to fall asleep is a bit difficult, and that’s when heating blankets are beneficial.
Heated blankets offer customized heat setting, which means; you can lower or raise the temperature according to your preference and stay toasty in your bed. Not only do the heated blankets keep you warm, but these blankets will also help you save energy and reduce the electricity bills.
Either for a good night slip or for simply lounging on your couch for during weekends, you can use the heated blankets to feel cozy and warm during winters. If you are considering getting a heated blanket, here are the 10 best cordless heated blankets to narrow down your search.
- Best Cordless Heated Blankets in 2021
- 10. Sunbeam Heated Blanket
- 9. ThermaFur 5511 Air Activated Heated Blanket
- 8. Makita Cordless Heated Blanket
- 7. Sunbeam Heated Throw Blanket
- 6. Biddeford Electric Heated Blanket
- 5. Pure Warmth MicroPlush Sherpa Heated Electric Blanket
- 4. SoftHeat by Perfect Fit Electric Heated Blanket
- 3. Serta Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket
- 2. Biddeford Velour Sherpa Electric Heated Warming Blanket
- 1. MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw
Best Cordless Heated Blankets in 2021
10. Sunbeam Heated Blanket
For targeted heat and comfort, this heated sunbeam blanket is made using 100% polyester and channels a design that helps you gently slide in the blanket and stay warm during the cold nights.
This is one of the best cordless heated blankets that use thermocline technology to deliver consistent and controlled heat. It also features an auto shut-off function, so you don’t have to worry about the blanket getting overheated.
- Comes with 10-heat settings so you can control the warmth according to your preference
- Comes with a 10-hour auto shut off feature
- Made using 100% polyester for added comfort and softness
- Wires are felt through the blanket.
9. ThermaFur 5511 Air Activated Heated Blanket
The space heaters may keep specific rooms in your house warm, but they can’t offer targeted heat, and this is when you need an activated heated blanket like this one. This soft and durable poly-fleece blanket keeps two people warm and cozy at the same time.
The blanket features 8 built-in pockets for proper heat distribution and added warmth. These warmers offer up to 20 hours of steady warmth and coziness so you can enjoy your good night slip without any interruption.
- A long and cozy blanket that keeps 2 people warm
- Made using highly durable and soft poly-fleece material
- Comes with air-activated heat pad warmers for targeted and even heat distribution
- A lot of Buyers reported defects.
8. Makita Cordless Heated Blanket
This lithium-ion cordless heated blanket provides around 35 hours of heat and that too on a low setting, so you don’t have to worry about overheating. It comes with 3 heat settings for precise and even heat settings.
The blanket operates on battery and requires enough energy to keep you cozy and toasty. The blanket also has a strap and snap buttons that allow you to wrap the blanket on your waist or shoulders if you are suffering from muscle strain.
- Offers up to 35 hours of run time
- Comes with heat settings for controlled warmth
- Super lightweight and travel-friendly blanket
- Does not spread heat evenly.
7. Sunbeam Heated Throw Blanket
If you prefer soft and cuddly furry blankets, this one will surely impress you. The blanket is reversible and is available in lucrative pastel shades. Its secure heating technology adjusts the temperature based on spot temperature, overall temperature and the ambient temperature of your room.
This is one of the best cordless heated blankets that comes with 3 heat levels to adjust the heat as per your preference. The fabric of this blanket is fluffy and cuddly so you can have a soothing sleep while it also comes with a 3-hour auto shut off function so you can choose the right warmth for.
- Made using 100% polyester and is machine washable
- Features auto-adjusting heat distribution
- Comes with 3 heat settings
- The blanket is comparatively thin and heats less
6. Biddeford Electric Heated Blanket
This cordless heated blanket is precisely amazing if you share your home with other people and need different temperatures while sleeping. The soft fleece blanket has a digital controller and 10-heat settings to adjust the temperature as per your convenience.
The huge wires in a heated blanket can cause discomfort while sleeping, and thus, this blanket features thin and compact wires. The digital controller also features an auto shut-off timer to sleep peacefully without worrying about overheating and burns.
- Made using Knit fleece fabric and comes with a controller
- 10-heat settings for therapeutic relief and comfort while sleeping
- Machine washable
- Overheating may cause burns and holes in the blanket
5. Pure Warmth MicroPlush Sherpa Heated Electric Blanket
This soft and cuddly blanket is available in plenty of appealing shades and is made from 100% polyester for more warmth and to improve circulation. If you feel exhausted and tired after a long day, this heated therapeutic grade blanket will help your body relax.
The cordless heated blanket is designed, keeping in mind the safety factors. The blanket features ultra-thin wires and comes with auto shut-off and heat settings to prevent burns and control the heat when the blanket gets too hot.
- Includes 10 heat settings
- Lightweight and compact blanket that feels soft and gentle on skin
- 10-heat settings to turn the blanket toasty or heated
- The blanket takes time to warm up
4. SoftHeat by Perfect Fit Electric Heated Blanket
Not only will this blanket help you fall asleep quickly at night, but it will also offer pain relief through its effective healing massage. Here’s one of the best cordless heated blanket which is designed with ultra-soft microfleece that is made using built-in tiny wires, so the heat is distributed evenly.
This low voltage blanket is safe even in the presence of moisture. The patented low voltage technology makes the blanket safe while the single auto shut-off control turns the heating feature after 10 hours so you can adjust the heat.
- Features auto-dimming feature for night time
- Machine washable and lightweight
- Offers even heating from head to toe
- Takes more time in heating up
3. Serta Electric Heated Warming Throw Blanket
For uninterrupted and relaxing sleep, you will need a blanket that offers controlled heat and is cozy, and this serta electric heated blanket offers just the same. The blanket is made using silky plush fabric and thus is very soft and supple.
The blanket is machine washable and also dryer safe. The silky plush fabric doesn’t catch dust and thus doesn’t need daily cleaning. The blankets are tested by 3rd parties and comply with all the safety standards.
- Made using 200 gsm silky plush fabric for added warmth
- Comes with a digital controller and 5-heat settings
- Auto shut-off timer for controlled heat
- Shuts off automatically within 4 hours
2. Biddeford Velour Sherpa Electric Heated Warming Blanket
A sudden increase or decrease in the temperature can disturb your sleep cycle, and thus, you need a blanket that maintains a sound temperature. This blanket comes with 10-heat settings and auto shut feature to help you sleep conveniently.
The blanket is made using polyester and thus is gentle on the skin. The blanket is available in 6 different colors and requires low maintenance. It also features ultra-thin wires for heating for even heat distribution.
- Available in 6 unique colors
- Lightweight and soft to touch
- Comes with auto-shutoff and heat settings
- Prone to defects
1. MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw
You don’t have to stack up multiple blankets when you feel cold. This single throw, the heated blanket will keep you warm and cozy throughout the night. The heated blanket creates a warm and inviting environment and also reduces muscle pain.
The cordless heated blanket features a single button using which you can switch between the three heat settings and set the blanket at the desired temperature. Also, it is equipped with an 8-hour auto shut-off feature, so you don’t have to worry about the rising temperature in the middle of the night.
- Machine washable blanket
- The large-sized blanket that easily fits a single person
- 3 heating features and auto shut-off feature for 8 hours
- Warms up either too high or low
The benefits of a heated blanket are so many. Not only does a heated blanket offer you a comfortable and cozy sleeping environment, but it also has therapeutic properties that aid sleep, relieves stressed and achy muscles, improves mood and prevents overheating. These are the 10 best cordless heated blankets that are equipped with the above-given features so you can pick the one that suits your needs.