Diabetes is one of the most common diseases that are found among the population of the world. It needs you to follow certain eating and lifestyle rules in order to keep it under control. However, how can keep a check on your diabetes level? Spending hundreds on a doctor’s appointment is not the ideal solution. Thus, a diabetes testing kit must be brought home so that you can avoid any harm and save money at the same. Providing precise results, you can put your trust in it.
As this is a crucial matter, you need to study features and their benefits for the sake of your safety. Here, in the diabetes testing kits review, you can access all the necessary information.
- Best Diabetes Testing Kits – Top 10 Reviews
- 10. Diathrive Diabetes Testing Kit
- 9. FORA Pro Voice V9 Diabetes Testing Kit
- 8. FORA Pro Voice V9 Diabetes Testing Kit
- 7. One Touch Verio Flex Kit
- 6. FORA6CONNECT Testing Kit
- 5. CURO G6s Bluetooth Home Test Kit
- 4. iHealth Smart Wireless Sugar Test Kit
- 3. Ascensia Bayer EZ Meter Kit Combo
- 2. O’WELL Contour Diabetes Testing Kit
- 1. Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit
- Related Posts
Best Diabetes Testing Kits – Top 10 Reviews
10. Diathrive Diabetes Testing Kit
Diathrive has made their diabetes testing kit to be as simple to use as possible. The glucose meter has just two buttons and the guide lets you set up according to your preferences in no time. No need to see the doctor for just testing your blood glucose. This device certainly gives you accurate results within just 4 seconds.
It also has features that let you set up an alert in case the blood glucose level is higher or lower than the numbers you specified. Besides, it has a convenient system to eject used strips without you having to touch it. Moreover, the test is relatively painless and requires just around 0.4 microliters.
- It rather has enough memory to record 300 tests with chronological data.
- All the strips are closed in a sealed protective bag.
- The LCD display on glucose meter shows you all the information in detail.
9. FORA Pro Voice V9 Diabetes Testing Kit
Unlike most other diabetes testing kits, this one from FORA comes with batteries and everything else you need. As a result, you can start the testing and get accurate results right after unboxing the package. You don’t need any technical skills and waste time coding and programming the meter.
It requires no coding and reads out the results to you. So even if you don’t have your glasses within close reach, you can get the results without any issues. However, it also has a huge memory inside the small device. Therefore, records up to 450 results along with details about date and time
- Testing your glucose level is super fast with this kit, takes just 7 seconds.
- It certainly has support for two languages, English and Spanish.
- The lancets are sterile and covered in protective polyethylene shell.
8. FORA Pro Voice V9 Diabetes Testing Kit
The best feature about this diabetes testing kit from FORA is its dual language support which reads out your results in both English and Spanish. So, most diabetes patients throughout North America would be able to greatly benefit from this kit. If you are someone who has visibility issues then this device will bring you more independence.
You don’t need any help from someone else for reading out the results since this machine does it for you. Instead of testing at the clinic, testing with this kit is much less painful. Finally, the needle is super fine and takes a negligible amount of your blood for presenting you accurate results.
- Since the kit is lightweight and compact, it is highly portable.
- Comes with a zippered carrying case so that you don’t need to make any extra investment.
- Does not require any coding as it is indeed very simple to use.
7. One Touch Verio Flex Kit
One Touch Verio Flex Kit comes with ColorSure technology for testing your blood glucose level and a lot more with less pain and more ease. It has a power button, but also a smart system. That’s why saves battery and gives you high use time in the long run. Just insert the test strip into the test strip port of the meter after taking your blood sample.
This automatically powers up the device and shows you your results within no time. As a matter of fact, to turn off the meter, just hold down the ok button. You get two other buttons for simple and easy navigation through menu, functions and more.
- Can send readings to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth connection.
- You can record your data in the OneTouch app and share it with your family as well.
- If your blood sugar levels fall in or out of range, ColorSure technology shows it to you instantly.
6. FORA6CONNECT Testing Kit
While most other diabetes testing kits come to the generic meter and strips, this one from FORA goes the extra mile and gives you smart connectivity with data diagnostics and sharing. It has Bluetooth connectivity which lets you pair the device with your smartphone and get all the data to the free iFORA app.
With this app, you can track your progress via an interesting easy to see GUI with graphs. It also has instructions for you to easily set up the device. Furthermore, get it running for testing both your glucose and ketone levels in a jiffy.
- With a sample size of 0.8 and 0.5 microliters, it can deliver results within a mere 10 to 5 seconds.
- Highly precise strips made with Gold Advance Strip Technology.
- The large LCD display is bright enough and shows values in large font for easy reading.
5. CURO G6s Bluetooth Home Test Kit
The CURO G6s has advanced technology for biosensing and gives you an efficient testing method with the tiniest drop of your blood in a painless manner. With other kits, you need to use your hands or tweezers for getting the strip out of your meter. That can be a lot of hassle and has some hygienic issues.
This device has an easy automatic ejection system that lets you dispose of spoiled strips directly into the bin without having to touch them. Gives you quick results with just half a microlitre of your blood sample. Above all, the bio-sensor technology doesn’t need to get a lot of blood as a tiny drop is all that is needed.
- Is paired with your android smartphone or iPhone with Bluetooth for having the data always available with TeloMD app.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty so that you don’t have to worry about the purchase.
- With the CR2032 lithium battery, you get long usage time and battery life.
4. iHealth Smart Wireless Sugar Test Kit
iHealth has really brought you a very convenient product that has few rivals on the market. It is powered by a rechargeable battery and with the universal USB port, you can charge it with any generic USB cable lying around in your house. Furthermore, it has a stealthy design that is as compact as a flash drive. And the most interesting fact? You can wirelessly connect to your smartphone.
Now you can get all the readings and track your blood glucose data with the free iHealth Gluco-Smart app. As a matter of fact, it is available on both the app store and the play store.
- Testing strip container has a QR code that lets you check their expiry date via the iHealth app
- Within 5 seconds you can get the results both on the device display and on the app
- Push-button lets you eject the strips in a hygienic manner
3. Ascensia Bayer EZ Meter Kit Combo
This is a highly reliable brand that makes high quality and accurate medical devices which satisfy the needs of thousands of customers. It is certainly another one of their great creations. The kit has several features that are aimed at high precision and efficiency. It has multi-pulse technology which tests a single sample of your blood 7 times for avoiding errors and mistakes. No need to code your device for long durations either, since this meter doesn’t need any coding.
You can also track your progress with options that track your data and shows you average glucose levels for the past week or two or even a month
- You get a 100 test strips and the same number of sealed lancets in this kit.
- It has Sip-In sampling that lets you get the correct amount of blood at the first try.
2. O’WELL Contour Diabetes Testing Kit
Contour Next ONE takes a completely different approach from the regular diabetes testing kits available on the market. It is slim and has a compact streamlined design. The build quality is excellent and it will last you for a long period of time. Since it has such a design feature, you don’t get a large display.
However, it makes up for it with the smartphone app and Bluetooth connectivity. You can rather make extensive notes and view statistical data from the app. But best of all, you can even share the results directly with your physician.
- You get a total of 50 lancets that are silicone coated and sterile/
- Indeed has a meal marker feature which lets you note the readings before and after your meal.
- The free Contour Diabetes app is loaded with features and available for both iPhone and Android
1. Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit
Care Touch blood glucose meter is powered by a 3-volt lithium battery that gives you a long usage time before the need for any replacement. The monitor also has the feature to recognize encrypted batch codes present on every test strip. So gone are the days where you had to go through the trouble of inserting new code with every batch by yourself.
It is also very hygienic than most other cheap alternatives that flood the market. No need for touching the bloody strip. One-touch of a button ejects strip from the meter instantly and saves you the trouble
- It is versatile enough to deliver results even when you are testing blood samples from other sites like your palm or wrist.
- You can flag results tested before or after your meal.
- Saves battery by automatically switching off after a certain period of inactivity.
A diabetes testing kit helps to monitor your blood sugar level and keep your health at its best condition. Get accurate readings and take the measures as required.