A gaming headset is one of the important tools that complete a gaming kit. However, there is a misconception among the people that higher the price, the better the product it is. However, that does not case with this device as you can buy the best gaming headset under $50 quite easily. All you need is a close eye for finding the right one.
If you don’t have much skills or time for doing research and finding the ideal one in this budget, then this post needs your attention for sure. We have professional gaming experts at our platform who has created a list of top 10 best gaming headsets under $50. It is created after a tremendous testing phase to ensure our readers receive real knowledge. Without any delay, we will share the list below:
- List of Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 Review on Amazon
- 10. Kotion G9000 (best for LED lights)
- 9. Afunta Gaming Headset (best for multi-function game)
- 8. Jeeco JC-G1000 (best multi-plug gaming headset)
- 7. Sades SA807 Plus (best for Nintendo)
- 6. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon (best for PS4 and Xbox One)
- 5. Logitech G430 DTS Headphone (best for PC gamers)
- 4. Sades A60 7.1(best noise canceling gaming headset)
- 3. Creative 70GH032 Sound Blaster (best budget-friendly choice)
- 2. Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset (best for sound)
- 1. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset (best overall)
- How to choose the best gaming headsets under $50?
List of Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 Review on Amazon
10. Kotion G9000 (best for LED lights)
If you love having lighting in your gaming headset, then we suggest you shopping Kotion G9000. There are a solid set of LED lights that boost the design of this product. It is a solid device that comes with a 50 mm magnetic driver for clear sound.
That’s not all; you will find that this headset is quite comfortable to wear for long hours. The company has added over earpads for better comfort to the users.
- Pretty attractive LED lights
- Easy to use due to the rotary volume control
- Equip with omnidirectional mic & magnetic driver
- Complaints about mic stopped working
9. Afunta Gaming Headset (best for multi-function game)
Do you love to play the multi-functional games and looking for a budget-friendly headset for that purpose? If yes, then go for this astonishing product manufactured by Afunta brand. This classy headset produces great sound and provides high sensitivity while playing gaming.
It has a drive by wire construction that let the users adjust the voice and volume using button installed on the cable. Overall, it is exciting equipment that you can buy for enjoying an exceptional experience.
- High sensitivity due to an omnidirectional microphone
- Soft cushioning for better comfort
- Equipped with durable litz wire
- Little bit awkward construction
8. Jeeco JC-G1000 (best multi-plug gaming headset)
The Jeeco JC-G1000 is the best gaming headset under $50 that comes with two plugs, one each for audio control & microphone. There is a USB jack added for powering the LED lights. Also, it has a slim and finely balanced assembly that ensures you have proper control while enjoying gaming.
Some magnificent features of this product include advanced noise cancellation and accurate sound picker. The LED lights also added on the ear cups for special effects.
- Perfect option for Nintendo gamers
- Equipped with seven different LED lights
- Perfectly balanced assembly
- None at all considering its price
7. Sades SA807 Plus (best for Nintendo)
If you want to have stunning gaming experience on Nintendo, then the Sades SA807 will be the ideal option. Although it is compatible with other systems, its performance on Nintendo is on a different level.
You can buy this product at an unbelievable price. It may be the cheapest option on the list, but it performs much better than expensive models available in the market. This headset is available in many different colors like black, blue, and purple among others.
- Available at an amazing price
- Produces stereo sound with its 40 mm drivers
- Ergonomic design makes it easier to wear
- Very poor mic quality
6. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon (best for PS4 and Xbox One)
No chance that we will miss the name of a Turtle Beach Ear Force that specially made for PS4 and Xbox One gamers. It has a very nice overall build that can attract any gamer instantly. They are pretty comfortable to wear for extended hours.
They come with top-grade 40mm speakers that let the users enjoy crispy & thundering sound while playing games. Also, it is very easy to use thanks to convenient in-line controls.
- Equip with highly sensitive and adjustable mic
- Solid performance with top-grade 40 mm speakers
- Very easier to control
- Above average build
5. Logitech G430 DTS Headphone (best for PC gamers)
The PC gamers can make an awesome choice in the form of Logitech G430 that may not come with best build quality, but you can’t complain about its sound performance and customizable options. You will enjoy its well-balanced sound that is perfect for enjoying gaming on the PC.
In addition to that, it equips with a USB headset dongle that works using Logitech gaming software. Overall, we can say that it is a great choice for people who mostly play games on the PC.
- Pretty minimal latency
- Awesome sound reproduction
- Very comfortable to wear
- Low noise isolation
4. Sades A60 7.1(best noise canceling gaming headset)
Many gamers prefer buying a gaming headset with a solid noise canceling ability. If you are one of them, then you can invest money in this device without further discussion. You can enjoy a surreal gaming experience within the budget of US$50 with this device.
On top of that, they are very easy to use and have an exceptional build. The company manufactures them in many different colors like white, blue-white, black white, and many more.
- Equip with easy to use controllers
- Pretty beautiful construction
- Produces surreal sound
- Drivers are difficult to set up on Windows
3. Creative 70GH032 Sound Blaster (best budget-friendly choice)
If you have a limited budget, then it doesn’t mean that you can’t buy a high-performance headset. One such example is the Creative 70GH032 that produces solid sound and clarity. It comes with 40 mm full spectrum drivers that develop immersive and solid gaming audio.
The addition of a detachable noise-canceling microphone and in-line remote ensure one can’t complain about anything in this product. It is a budget-friendly product that you will love to buy for sure.
- Super affordable to buy
- Equipped with removable mic and in-line controls
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Spotty mic quality
2. Corsair HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset (best for sound)
The Corsair HS50 is a highly functional device that can produce superb sound considering its price. It is compatible with a great variety of platforms like PS4, PC, Nintendo, Android, Xbox One, and many more. This headset comes with expandable headband having fabric cushion along with a detachable microphone located on the left side.
You can enjoy proper clarity and distinction between bass & treble while playing gaming wearing this headset. Without any doubt, it is a solid candidate for this list of best gaming headsets under $50.
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Produces tremendous sound quality
- Available in a variety of colors
- Mic quality is below average
1. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset (best overall)
If you want to buy a solid product capable of providing all-around performance, then why don’t you go for the Cloud Stinger manufactured by HyperX brand? It is a lightweight headset equipped with ear cups that rotate 90˚.
There is a pretty clear sound generated by 50 mm directional drivers installed in this headset. Other useful features in this device include HyperX signature memory foam, noise cancellation microphone, and adjustable steel slider.
- Ergonomic lightweight construction
- Produce crystal clear audio
- High-quality foam for a comfortable experience
- Connector issues after some years of use
How to choose the best gaming headsets under $50?
Having a limited budget doesn’t mean you have to compromise with the quality and features perspective. All you need is to become a smart buyer by checking the things mentioned below:
These headsets will stay on your head for longer hours while playing gaming. So, they shouldn’t be too much bulk that your head starts feeling pressure. Always keep this thing in mind.
The main motive of gamers behind buying this equipment is to enjoy the special effects of gaming privately. That’s why it is important that headphone you are buying should come with solid drivers and produce clear sound.
The design of your gaming headset shouldn’t be boring at all. Instead, it should be attractive and classy giving you a good feeling while playing.
You won’t become successful in enjoying gaming if headset won’t be compatible with the platform you are using. Keep an eagle eye on the compatibility of the headset and make sure they work with your system conveniently.
Never forget considering the distance from which you will from the gaming station as it helps to choose the headset with the desired cord length. It shouldn’t be too short that reaching the gaming station becomes impossible. Also, try to avoid buying a headset that is too long as you will end up tripping its wire. Always go for the one that matches your requirement.
Buying an interactive and solid performance headset for gaming is important if you want to have an exceptional experience. Choosing any of these best gaming headsets under $50 will make you a smart customer as you will become in buying in a quality product without spending too much money. We believe that the product you will buy take the gaming experience to a new level. If there is a query in your mind, then please tell us in the comment section. If you also looking for the best gaming headset stands, check here for the best choice!