Safety is one of the most important prospects that you need to keep during driving. There is a read for proper gear to ensure you feel confident even driving in the complete darkness. One of the most convincing equipment to ensure it is the off road lights that make sure you can see clearly what’s coming ahead. Buying the right model is a very complicated task due to the immense choice available in the market. Many people don’t end up shopping one of the best off road lights that lead to disappointment later.
However, you can easily avoid such situations by reading this complete post as we are here to help the readers. Our team has made a tremendous research and testing process that lasts nearly 70 hours. We have ended up creating a list of top 10 best off road lights available to buy in 2020. Your job is to check out all of them carefully and end up shopping the right choice as per your requirements.
- List of Best Off Road Lights Review
- 10. Optilux H71020051 (best rounded off road lights)
- 9. KC HiLiTes Apollo Pro Driving Lift System (best luxurious off road lights)
- 8. Senlips 126W Cree Bar Spot (best for jeeps)
- 7. Northpole Light Waterproof Spot (best under $50)
- 6. Cutequeen 1800 Lumens Cree LED Spot (best budget-friendly pick)
- 5. Auto Saver88 LED Pods (best 4-pack off road lights)
- 4. Rigid Industries 93131 (best for covering long-distance)
- 3. Auxbeam LED Light Bar (best for bright light)
- 2. YITA Motor LED Light Bar (runners up)
- 1. Nilight 60001F-B Bar (editor’s choice)
- What are things needed to consider while shopping the best off road light?
- What are the major types of off road lights?
List of Best Off Road Lights Review
10. Optilux H71020051 (best rounded off road lights)
We are going to begin the list with a rounded light that manufactured with excellent quality material. Apart from giving wonderful, this unit is going to boost the looks of your vehicle for sure. It comes with clear lenses that anyone will amaze to see in their car.
The product is backed by a one-year warranty making sure you have great peace of mind. It is delivered in a kit that comes with two bulbs, two lights, and a wiring harness. Overall, we can say this product is the right choice to make if you are up for an excellent off road experience in the dark.
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Extra quality lights
- Capable of working in harsh conditions
- Reasonable price to buy
- Little bit shorter lifespan
9. KC HiLiTes Apollo Pro Driving Lift System (best luxurious off road lights)
Are you one of those people who are crazy about lights on your car? If yes, then we have a highly luxurious model that may cost a little bit more but offer lightning that no other model can offer. It is a pretty model that delivered in a pair of two for boosting visibility even on longer distances.
The manufacturer has crafted it in such a way that even the toughest terrains can be coped comfortably. It comes with a replaceable H3 halogen bulb that produces the same light as 200,000 candles.
- Produces very solid light
- Convenient to install
- Delivered with a wiring harness and relay kit
- Manufactured with solid material
- Very costly option to buy
8. Senlips 126W Cree Bar Spot (best for jeeps)
If you are looking to install off road lights on a jeep, then this one from Senlips brand will be the much better option due to its perfect length. It comes with a spot reflective cup in the bar that results in making illumination brighter and concentrated.
You will be succeeded in seeing anything on the road from a certain distance. Furthermore, the availability of top-quality adjustable mounting bracket makes the installation process very easier.
- Extremely easy to fix to the vehicle
- Give excellent visibility in a variety of conditions
- Extended lifespan and waterproof ability
- Withstand harsh conditions adequately
- Many have complaints about its condensation
7. Northpole Light Waterproof Spot (best under $50)
The seventh position is accompanied by a product that comes with a solid power of 126W for brightening roads in the darkness. The low light conditions won’t haunt you anymore after installing this incredible unit. It has a lifespan of nearly 30,000 hours that make sure you don’t have to buy a new one for many years.
It is one of the best off road lights that consume very little power when compared with other options on the list. There is tough aluminum used by the company along with shatterproof lenses for creating its housing.
- IP67 rating for rain protection
- Equipped with a top-quality aluminum body
- Consumes minimum power for operation
- Perfect for harsh conditions
- Mounting brackets made from poor material
6. Cutequeen 1800 Lumens Cree LED Spot (best budget-friendly pick)
Many buyers like to shop impressive products at affordable pricing. In this post, we have tried to cover all types of buyers and that’s why added this high-quality unit that you can shop without your pocket. This LED spot from Cutequeen brand is made using top-notch stainless steel material that gives the much-needed durability to the system.
Despite being a highly budget-friendly product, the company delivers it with a great sort of accessories like mounting bracket making sure there is nothing that needs to be bought separately. The total lifespan of this unit is nearly 50,000 that is brilliant in all manners.
- Very affordable to shop
- The incredible lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Stainless steel body
- Toughened glass lens for better perception
- Lack of toggle switch might be an issue for many buyers
5. Auto Saver88 LED Pods (best 4-pack off road lights)
The next option that we want to talk about in the article is this magnificent product from the Auto Saver88 brand. It has a pretty wide lightning range due to the production of light up to 3,200 lumens. The manufacturer delivered it in a pack of four that make sure you liberty to install lights at the various places on the vehicle.
It is one of the best off road lights having a pretty compact low profile design that results in minimizing power consumption. Apart from tremendous performance, this unit is very durable thanks to the IP68 waterproof and dustproof rating.
- Extremely heavy-duty off road light
- Create a very wide pool of light
- Capable of withstanding in tough environments
- Delivered with a complete set of accessories
- Minor complaints about condensation issues
4. Rigid Industries 93131 (best for covering long-distance)
The manufacturer has performed a tremendous job here by manufacturing a superior light that comes with a patented specter optics system. It allows the unit to create a fairly superior and smoother light that can cover a pretty extended distance. Furthermore, the efficiency gets a boost due to the presence of a hyper spot beam that minimizes the light waste.
There are 32 LEDs added on the unit that create nearly 143.5 watts and 13,500 lumens of light. No matter which type of off road you drive, this amazing light will definitely help you for sure.
- Generates very bright light
- Covers a fairly longer distance
- Come with under-voltage protection
- More than 50,000 hours of total lifespan
- Very expensive option to buy
3. Auxbeam LED Light Bar (best for bright light)
If your main motive behind shopping this equipment is to have a super bright light on the road, then this model is the most effective option to choose. It is a long-lasting and durable model from Auxbeam brand that will last for many years without creating an issue. It is a 24000 LM light bar that is capable of shooting lights at longer distances.
Moreover, it has an IP67 rating that makes sure you can effectively drive on the rainy days. The installation process is also quite easier and convenient even if it’s your first time.
- Produces incredibly bright light
- Highly durable construction
- Budget-friendly option to shop
- Lasts longer than expectations
- Wire harness system needs improvement
2. YITA Motor LED Light Bar (runners up)
Manufactured in a single row, this superb cluster of lights can brighten any road for boosting your vision on the field. Installing this vehicle will let you improve the driving experience to a greater level for sure. There is a 1070 aluminum alloy used for making this unit that ends up providing a solid level of heat dissipation.
The lifespan of this product is quite wonderful that allows it last more than 50,000 hours. It can be adequately installed to many different vehicles that range from trucks to cars and even jeeps.
- Crafted with IP67 waterproof rating
- Manufactured using quality aluminum alloy
- Can be adjusted up to 90°
- Solid life span up to 50,000 hours
- Certain conditions in the warranty period
1. Nilight 60001F-B Bar (editor’s choice)
This awesome of 4” LED lights is the most recommended you can have while driving off road. It is an affordable and compact model that produces 1260 lm of light to ensure pretty lighting. The manufacturer has used die-cast aluminum cooling fins for crafting this unit that ensures no overheating occurs at all. The required level of heat dissipation is offered due to it.
The company has also added an adjustable mounting bracket that can be tilted to nearly 45° allow you to change direction conveniently. Overall, we are happy to say it offers enough level of bright and white rays for ensuring proper visibility in the darkness.
- Super affordable option to choose
- Produce pretty bright lightning
- Equipped with IP67 waterproof rating
- Delivered with adjusted mounting bracket
- Complaints about the durability in the long run
What are things needed to consider while shopping the best off road light?
Buying this product involves your safety and that’s why it is important to stay extra cautious while shopping. We have a created a list of factors that needs to consider carefully before finalizing the off-road light:
The first thing needed to consider is the lumens that determine what kind of brightness light will offer. The increase in lumens will also result in making light extra bright. So, please stay clear about your needs for the required light.
The majority of models available in the market are durable, but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t check it while shopping. Check out the housing of the unit as it needs to be structured perfectly. Also, have a look at the waterproof rating that should be at least IP67 for sure.
- Installation Process
The off road lights you are shopping shouldn’t involve too many problems in the installation process. The wiring should be minimal so that there is no need for any professional help.
Last but not least, the budget also needs to be taken seriously. These lights are available for under $30 and surpass even $200 depending on the model. Understand your budget carefully and then decide according to that.
What are the major types of off road lights?
There are many different versions of off road lights available in the market and that’s why it is important you aware of all of them. We have mentioned the major ones in detail below:
It is the most affordable option out of all off road types and known for its amazing light output. Halogens are capable of defrosting themselves if there is cold outside.
Xenon is a premier off road light that always known for offering the best light output even at long distances. In fact, this one offers a perfect balance between technology, output, and price.
- Light Emitting Diode
The third one is the light-emitting diode that provides great power efficiency. Also, it is considered long-lasting and durable enough to tackle harsh environments.
We believe that you want to buy a highly classy off road light for driving perfectly on the road. There is a great variety of models available to buy in the market, and that’s why you need to stay cautious while shopping for the right one.
Our team has presented a perfect list of best off road lights from which you can choose one as per needs. If you have a query related to this equipment, write to us through email or comment section.