Whether you are an HVAC technician or you do a single man operation, the refrigerant recovery machine is a must-have piece of equipment. When it comes to purchasing the best model for your use, it becomes a time-consuming job to narrow it down to one option.
Here in this article, we have reviewed and researched the top 10 best refrigerant recovery machine 2020 that could fit into your budget as well as give your high-quality performance.
- List of Best Refrigerant Recovery Machines in 2020
- 10. INFICON 714-202-G1 Vortex Dual Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 9. Mastercool 69110 Automotive A/C Recovery System
- 8. CPS Sparkless Refrigerant Recovery Machine – Pro-Set TRS600
- 7. Yellow Jacket 95760 Refrigerant-Recovery-Machine
- 6. Mophorn Recovery HVAC Machine 115V Recovery Machine
- 5. DreamJoy 1/2HP Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 4. Fieldpiece MR45 Recovery Machine
- 3. Robinair RG6 Portable Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 2. Appion G5TWIN Twin Cylinder Recovery Unit
- 1. Robinair RG3 Portable Refrigerant Recovery Machine
List of Best Refrigerant Recovery Machines in 2020
10. INFICON 714-202-G1 Vortex Dual Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Inficon Recovery Machine is a sleek black and grey refrigerant recovery unit that weighs around 30 pounds as well as is heavier than other units in this category. Inficon comes compactly designed, high volume, and easy to use recovery machine.
The product comes along with an ergonomic design with a break-resistant grip at the top. The recovery machine also comes with a shoulder strap custom made that makes it effortless to carry. Inficon is one of the best refrigerant recovery machines that work well in a less noisy environment.
- The machine uses a dual piston compressor that can generate one horsepower during each cycle. It also can conduct a self purge operation, which helps the user from saving to change the hose.
- The machine comes with micro-channel condensers that have fast recovery rates. The machine has oil-free compressors with a high-pressure safety switch to ensure that the pressure levels are maintained.
- The recovery machines work on both gas and liquid refrigerants and enhance ideal for AC units that run on CFC, HFC or HCFC.
9. Mastercool 69110 Automotive A/C Recovery System
The Mastercool recovery system is a design certified to meet the SAE J2810. They offer superior and noiseless performance with pressure reading in BAR, MPA, and PSI. They recover and remove oil from refrigerants. The system is highly compact, lightweight, and best fitted for all types of refrigerants. With over 30 years of experience, this company has been offering high-quality air conditioning service tools and equipment.
The package includes the recovery unit, a 30 lb DOT tank, a 60” yellow service hose, UL approved high and low side manual couplers, 72” blue and red conversion hoses, and an oil purge bottle.
- It is fast and effective and meets EFA standards
- The internal components are arranged in isolation so that they offer smooth and quiet performance.
- The A/C recovery system can be pressurized up to 350 psi and are leak-proof and offers high performance.
- These recovery systems provide maximum cooling efficiency, which ensures that the compressor work at high capacities even during warm climates.
8. CPS Sparkless Refrigerant Recovery Machine – Pro-Set TRS600
CPS Pro-Set comes designed for technicians that meet the ANSI 12:12.01 ignition standards. The system works as a hands-down leader for the fast recovery of R410a. These recovery machines are lightweight, reliable, and come in a contemporary and compact housing. The CPS Pro is an ideal combination of function and form that makes recovery easy and fast.
- The CPS Pro comes with best and exceptional compressors, condensing, and cooling systems that allow faster recovery even in high-temperature environments.
- The machine comes with thermally protected motors, and the integrated components are just ideal for quiet operation.
- The recovery machine has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to transport them from one place to another.
7. Yellow Jacket 95760 Refrigerant-Recovery-Machine
The Yellow Jacket comes in two variants Recover XLT and Recover XLTO. The main distinction is that Recover XLT has a full tank notification mechanism. The machine recovers all HCFC and HFC refrigerants, including R410A. The unit comes with a ¼ “ male flare fitting. The Yellow Jacket is easy to clean and maintain by just cleaning the screen.
- The machine comes crafted with a single control valve that is quick and easy to change over from liquid to vapor.
- The components are made of high quality and have the least vibration and noise.
- The blue mold side casing and the grey front casing gives and aesthetic appeal to the machine.
- The machine gives a user-friendly design with pressure gauges that are safely and expediently positioned on the front side of the user panel.
- The refrigerant system utilizes an oil-less compressor and offers outstanding heat exchange.
6. Mophorn Recovery HVAC Machine 115V Recovery Machine
If you are looking for a high performing automatic refrigerant then, Mophron Recovery would be the best choice. The machines are highly efficient in self-purging and prevent cross contaminations and save recovery time. The overall design and performance differentiate these machines from their competitors.
They can work easily on CFC, HCFC, and also HFC refrigerants so that you need not worry about it while using it. These machines include separate auto shut off switch and shuts off automatically when the pressure exceeds the prescribed level.
- The recovery machines come with comfortable and convenient controls and large handles, and using it is just like a piece of cake.
- The system is built with ½ HP powerful motor and gives guaranteed and effortless recovery.
- They add convenience while using the machine and comes with a tube, additional filter, and strap.
- With oil-less compressors, they are fit to handle both liquid and vapor recovery and improves labor efficiency and saves cost.
5. DreamJoy 1/2HP Refrigerant Recovery Machine
The DreamJoy has a large and comfortable to read, pressure gauges that make the task easy for the technicians. They come with easy to hold handles that make it portable. The machine works on the top motor speed of 2200 revolutions per minute and has an automatic shut off switch to stop whenever the pressure crosses 550 psi.
They offer the quickest kind of refrigerant recovery under any set of temperatures, whether it be hot or even humid days. The machine comes with a self-cooling system, so even if placed under hot weather conditions, the system doesn’t get heated.
- The handle of the product is very convenient and comfortable to use and carry. They do not produce much noise and runs efficiently.
- The machines are quite lightweight and come with an instruction manual for easiness of use.
- Very reasonably priced and is not as complicated to use as other machines. The design of the machine supports a wide pressure range that is suitable for common refrigerants.
4. Fieldpiece MR45 Recovery Machine
The manufactures have designed this machine with onboard system monitoring that helps to adjust the performance. The machines also support the handling of liquids that run twice as fast as vapor.
In order to deliver full power, these machines come built with a lower voltage power plug, which comes handy when there is a high voltage problem.
The machine comes with 1 HP motor and a large-sized condenser so that it fits even for hotter conditions. All of these features make it one of the best solutions for AC techs.
- The easy to read display, lightweight and single dial makes the machine user friendly.
- These machines come with the water-resistant body part that withstands vigorous weather conditions.
- The machine comprises of a dual compressor, and despite being powerful, its small in size and weighs only 22lbs.
3. Robinair RG6 Portable Refrigerant Recovery Machine
The Robinair RG6 is one of the most lightweight refrigerant recovery machines in this category. These machines allow the user to recover the refrigerant, whether it be any HVAC appliance effortlessly. The machine is ideally suitable for recovering liquid and vapor refrigerants without much hassle.
The Robinair combines portability, power, and also superior quality to recover CFC, HCFC, and HFC, including R410 A. The machine, weighs only 18lbs. Hence, it is easy to carry around without any trouble.
- The machine comes with high pressure shut off switch, and hence they automatically get turned off when the pressure reaches the decided level.
- The cross-flow design makes the machine highly efficient and shortens the condenser cycles with an inbuilt fan that comes built along with the layout.
- The machine fits all types of refrigerants and has a self purge feature that prevents cross-contamination.
2. Appion G5TWIN Twin Cylinder Recovery Unit
Appion is an extraordinary dual cylinder refrigerant recovery machine that is best suitable for all industrial, commercial as well as residential needs. With its powerful performance, these machines are on high demand and assure complete quality while working.
With a 24lbs weight, the machine is very lightweight, portable, and compact. The recovery rates of these machines are fast due to twin-cylinder with two condensers. The Appion performs as a fast machine that empties refrigerants in just seconds.
- The machines feature great accuracy in strain gauge and charging.
- The recovery is fit to recover all types of refrigerants and is capable of pumping both vapors as well as liquid.
- The machine is built-in in such a way so that it has a separate crankcase that offers permanent lubrication.
1. Robinair RG3 Portable Refrigerant Recovery Machine
The Robinair RG3 is easy to use and portable refrigerant recovery machine again from the Robinair brand. The machines are lightweight and feature a compact design that you can carry easily.
The recovery machine can recover 2-3 lbs in 30 minutes while using to empty the cylinders. So, this is one of the best selling refrigerant recovery machines and is suitable for all refrigerants. There are internal and external shut off options when there is high and low pressure.
- The machine is perfect for recovering both liquids and vapors refrigerants.
- One of the best things about this machine is that it can withstand the rigorous amount of daily usage.
- The RG3 works easily on HCFC, HFC, and CFC, including R 410a. They also come with efficient cross-flow design.
A refrigerant recovery machine will help you to minimize your cost is getting your refrigerator or Air conditioner maintained and serviced regularly. We have compiled a list of machines that you could choose from to get the best benefit.