No one can deny that the steam press performs its job better when compared with the traditional iron. The best steam presses are manufactured using advanced technology and eliminate the drawbacks of the conventional ironing machines. They are capable of holding a much larger quantity of water ensuring you enjoy ironing effortlessly.
However, finding the right steam press isn’t an easier task as hundreds of companies manufacturing this equipment. If you are getting confused by the availability of great choice, then this post is the right place for you. Here, our expert team has created a post of top 10 best steam presses in 2020 after a greater research and testing process. Have an eagle eye at all of them and then make your choice.
- List of Best Steam Presses Review
- 10. Sienna Expresso SSP-1990 (best budget-friendly pick)
- 9. Steamfast SF-623 (best lightweight steam press)
- 8. Speedy Press Ironing Press
- 7. Ricoma PSP-990A (best fabric clothes steam press)
- 6. Sunbeam Handheld Steam Press (best for traveling)
- 5. Steamfast SP-660 (best for quicker heating)
- 4. Speedy Press PSP990 (best compact steam press)
- 3. Singer Magic ESP-2 (best electronic steam press)
- 2. Janome Artistic Heat Press Model EP100 (best easy to control steam press)
- 1. Steamfast SF-680 Digital Steam Press (editor’s choice)
- How to choose the best steam presses?
List of Best Steam Presses Review
10. Sienna Expresso SSP-1990 (best budget-friendly pick)
We will talk about the budget-friendly, but powerful steam press like Sienna Expresso SSP-1990 at this position. It has six levels of steam that can be adjusted as per the requirement. On top of that, the five different fabric settings make things easier for the buyers.
You will get a complete accessory package with this product that ensures there is no need to buy anything additionally at all. It is a brilliant steam press that you can buy for enjoying ironing.
- Perfectly safe on all types of fabric
- Available at a very budget-friendly price
- Develop long-lasting creases
- Not ideal for tough wrinkles
9. Steamfast SF-623 (best lightweight steam press)
Arguably one of the lightest steam presses in the market, the Steamfast SF-623 can give any product a run for the performance for sure. It comes with a non-stick pressing surface that eliminates the wrinkles and gives a cleaner look to the clothes.
Another magnificent thing about this product its 6.6 feet long cord that ensures you can complete this job from a certain distance without any extension.
- Super-simple controls
- Delivered with tons of accessories
- Equipped with one-year money back guarantee
- Not so many fabric options
8. Speedy Press Ironing Press
The eight positions in our list accommodated by this amazing product manufactured by Speedy Press brand. The biggest talk point about this press is its dual pressing mode and integrated sleeve board.
All these things make it a top option to enjoy ironing without getting bored. With a pressure of 100 pounds, this machine ensures wrinkles get eliminated.
- Equipped with non-stick covers and anti-slip feet
- Work with both steam and non-steam modes
- The energy capacity of more than 1,400 watts
- Non-existent customer support
7. Ricoma PSP-990A (best fabric clothes steam press)
Many individuals prefer buying a steam press especially for fabric clothes, and that’s why have added the Ricoma PSP-990A considering their needs in this post. It is an effective product that can eliminate tough creases from fabric clothes quite efficiently.
This machine won’t get damaged thanks to its automatic shut off feature easily. Additionally, the appealing construction of this product will let you make a fan of this product for sure.
- Eliminate even the toughest wrinkles easily
- Produce energy of 1,350 watts
- Pretty larger pressing area
- Little bit weird functioning
6. Sunbeam Handheld Steam Press (best for traveling)
Many people travel on a consistent basis, and if you are one of them, then it is important that you look for equipment that suits your travel needs. This model by Sunbeam brand is a travel-friendly option that you can buy a very decent price.
It has a portable sizing that allows the product to fit in your briefcase easily. This stable design press can get heated in less than a minute and produce a stream for more than 15 minutes.
- The perfect option to carry due to the small size
- Get heated very quickly
- Eliminate dust mites from clothes
- Don’t produce enough steam
5. Steamfast SP-660 (best for quicker heating)
If you always stay in a hurry, then it is one of the best steam presses that you can buy. Equipped with a one-year hassle-free warranty, this device is a perfect option to invest your money. The main thing about this product is its ability to get heated within three minutes.
There is also an auto shut off feature that ensures you don’t worry about overheating. Also, the presence of a non-stick soleplate allows the press to cater to the pressing requirements adequately.
- Highly portable and lightweight steam press
- Backed by a one-year warranty period
- Equipped with a great set of accessories.
- Produce low level of steam
4. Speedy Press PSP990 (best compact steam press)
This highly conventional device is available in two different modes that let you use it both as dry ironing along with steam press according to the convenience. It ensures that the buyers can enjoy ironing in the way they want.
It may have a little bit shorter surface area when compared with other products in this list, but still, this press is capable enough for satisfying the needs of average users.
- Equipped with a one-year warranty period
- Has five different fabric selection feature
- Dual pressing mode
- The shorter pressing area may be an issue
3. Singer Magic ESP-2 (best electronic steam press)
If you are ready to press clothes at home adequately, then the Singer Magic ESP-2 needs your attention for sure. It is known to offer superb convenience to the buyers with its 100 lbs. of pressure. The larger pressing plate of this device ensures you don’t have to rearrange the clothes multiple times.
The most exciting feature of this press is its electronic fabric temperature settings that consist of different modes. Along with that, the presence of auto shut off feature boost safety better than ever.
- Up to 10 times larger pressing surface
- Equipped with auto shut off feature
- Crafted in a die-cast aluminum frame
- 10-second alarm annoys sometimes
2. Janome Artistic Heat Press Model EP100 (best easy to control steam press)
If you don’t like complications and prefer buying equipment that can be controlled easily, then the Janome EP100 is the top choice to make. It let the users choose between four fabric styles, and you can choose it using a knob quite easily. This product allows the users to press up to 8 layers at a time thanks to 100 lbs. of pressure produced by it.
The real thing about this steam press is its safety shut-off feature that makes the power off when the press stays in the closed position for 10 seconds. That’s not all; the equipment produces many sounds for warning the users.
- Perform ironing at a ten times better rate
- Controlled with minimal professionalism
- Presses up to 8 layers of clothes at once
- A little bit expensive to buy
1. Steamfast SF-680 Digital Steam Press (editor’s choice)
This highly professional press can make your clothes get completely free from wrinkles due to its larger pressing surface. We found that the Steamfast SF-680 is a perfect option for pressing duvet covers, bed sheets, and traditional clothes. It is an excellent product that comes with a one-year hassle-free warranty from the company’s end who also known for their superb customer service.
It equips with press lock that ensures the user can carry this press easily with minimal effort. Also, you can store it quite easily when not in use. On top of that, it has digital control having five different fabric settings for clothes like linen, wool, silk, nylon, and cotton. It comes with a great set of accessories like pressing cushion, spray bottle, and measuring cup making sure you enjoy ironing process.
- Liberty to choose settings as per the fabric
- Pretty larger pressing area
- Convenient to control & use
- Water chamber made from average material
How to choose the best steam presses?
Having a larger surface area will help in saving time for sure. If the steam press you are buying has a small surface area, then there will need to put extra effort. We suggest you go for a steam press with as wider as possible.
Safety is an important feature that you need to keep in mind while buying a steam press. It should be capable of auto turn off and prevent fire disasters away from children.
You should go for a steam press that lasts for many years to come. It is your hard earned, and that’s why it should be invested in a quality product.
If you are investing money in a reputed brand, then there is a complete chance it will come with a certain period of the guarantee period. We suggest you avoid buying a steam press that comes without a guarantee or warranty period.
Fabric settings play an important role in ironing clothes. The more type of settings, the better experience you will have. It can turn out to be very handy for completing the job effortlessly.
These detailed reviews about best steam presses created after going through a tremendous process. Each one has superb features that will make ironing better than ever. The market is full of brands and products, so the confusion is quite possible. If there is a question in your mind, then write in the comment section.