Any sports professional would know how important it is to get the proper equipment for making them win the game. If the moves go wrong, then the entire effort can go to waste. But in the case of tennis, a racket will make a huge difference. Not only will you require talent but also the best kind of racket in the market. Whatever the reason be, a women’s tennis racket will let you gain the efficiency and precision required. From netting to grip, every point must be in mind.
So, today, we are talking about the best brands and how you should pick the perfect women’s tennis rackets size. Keep reading and keep finding more.
List of Best Women’s Tennis Rackets Review
10. HEAD Ti. Reward Tennis Racquet
In fact, this product is perfect for a wide range of casual players belonging to different age groups. Moreover, the product comes with a 110-inches oversized head. Thus, it surely creates a special sweet spot that allows you to master strokes and improve your play greatly.
Furthermore, the racquet only weighs 300 grams. Therefore, it does not create any problem in swinging the racquet. Plus, it does not hurt your hands either. Also, it is also 27-inches in length which allows a better stroke.
- It makes use of special titanium technology in its construction. Therefore, it is highly durable.
- Moreover, a contour cushion grip adds comfort and helps you to get the ideal grip.
- Thanks to its excellent design, it also offers excellent stability which allows you to level up your play.
9. Oppum New Graphene Tennis Racquet
Well, this racquet from Oppum is surely one of the best ones. The very first thing about this product that you need to know about is surely its construction. In fact, it makes use of high-quality graphene in making this product. Being a composite of carbon, graphene is known for its unparalleled toughness. Moreover, it can easily bend without damaging the racquet at all. Therefore, you will never have to worry about the durability of the product at all.
In short, this product provides you with incredible performance as well as ease of handling. Most importantly, this product is incredibly light in weight thanks to its graphene structure. Hence, you will not have to worry about hurting your hands while playing.
- It surely offers greater stability and optimises the transfer of energy for better ball control.
- Moreover, the 16/19 netting allows you to add spin to the ball and win sets during fast rallying.
- Furthermore, it comes with a carrying bag too. So, you will not have to worry about carrying and storing the racquet at all.
8. HEAD Tour Pro Pre-Strung Recreational Tennis Racquet
Another excellent product from Head, this product surely proves to be an excellent choice for every woman beginning their tennis training. Head is undoubtedly one of the most notable brands producing a wide variety of sports equipment. Of course, the foremost thing that you would need to know about this product is its build. In fact, this product makes use of special nano titanium technology in manufacturing this racquet.
Thanks to its titanium build, this product weighs only 275 grams while offering you utmost stability. As a result, you will be able to swing with great momentum without tiring your hands or creating any problems for your tennis elbow.
- The special design of the racquet creates a balance and prevents any vibration while hitting the ball.
- Comes with a large 110-inches head which makes it for you to acquire precision of hitting balls while using the racquet.
- The product comes with a 4.37-inch grip. Therefore, it is very easy to handle the racquet.
7. HEAD Geo Speed Pre-Strung Tennis Racquet
Ideal for women and every adult trying to have fun while playing tennis, this tennis surely proves to be a worthy inclusion to the list. In fact, this product is perfect for people belonging to different age groups. So, you can easily use it to have a wonderful time at the tennis court.
One of the most intriguing things is the fact that it makes use of optimized geometry thanks to its patented Geo Power technology. As a result, you get much more energy and excellent ball control in comparison to most of the other racquets available in the market.
- It comes with a large 105-inches head, as a result, it creates a sweet spot for mastering different shots.
- This weighs only 10.4 oz. So, it offers great stability and reduces vibration greatly.
- Besides, the product is 27.5-inches long. Hence, you will get more power while hitting the ball.
6. Babolat 2019 Boost D (Boost Drive) Tennis Racquet
This racquet is fully maneuverable and has a large size. Therefore, it is perfect for every intermediate player. However, the most intriguing thing about this product has to be its design. In fact, it makes use of a woofer grommet system within a modern carbon fiber frame. Thus, you can be completely sure about the durability of the product.
Furthermore, it boasts a 105-inches head. Therefore, this racquet offers a large area to take the best shots while adding a spin to the ball for more precision.
- The product only weighs 9.8 ounces thanks to its carbon fiber frame. As a result, it is very easy to use and play with.
- Also, the netting is done from special Babolat SprialTex gut material. Thus, it allows you to take precise shots with more power.
- You will also get a racquet cover with a shoulder strap. Thus, it becomes very easy to store or carry your racquet around.
5. Senston 27 inch Tennis Racquet
Senston is surely one of the most popular names in the sports industry. And this fantastic racquet from Senston surely proves why. This tennis racquet for women is surely one of the most unique ones out there. Thus, it comes with special vibration dampener which allows you to dampen the vibrations and play your shots without getting out of balance.
However, the racquet also comes with a special premium quality case for the racquet. So, you will not only be able to carry the racquet anywhere but it also eliminates all the worries about storing the racquet safely. Thanks to its amazing build, this racquet is perfect for recreational players and beginner adults as well as teenagers.
- It makes use of special one piece of molding technology. As a result, this racquet has a high intensity and durability.
- With this racquet, you will get precise stroke control and excellent acceleration for your hits.
- Lastly, this product has an open string pattern for better power as well as spin.
4. Wilson Burn 100 Series Tennis Racquet
This tennis racquet from Wilson is surely one of the lightest and easily maneuverable products out there. In fact, this product makes use of a special spin effect technology in its design. Therefore, this ensures to maximize the spin rpm of the ball without having to change the power of your swings.
In other words, you will be able to take the best and most precise shots easily without any issue. Since the product is extremely light in weight, you will never have to worry about straining your hands. So, you will be able to take powerful strokes with the utmost precision even if you are a beginner.
- Of course, it comes with special parallel drilling. Thus, it offers a more consistent and efficient string bed response.
- Also, the netting has a multifilament build which is more arm friendly and enhances the playability greatly.
- Above all, the carbon fiber frame increases stiffness and provides more power.
3. HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racquet
It seems like Head has some of the best tennis racquets for women in the market and another entry to the list surely serves as a testament to that fact. This racquet is an ideal choice for a wide range of players belonging to different age groups. In fact, you can use this racquet without any issue even if you are a beginner tennis player or an intermediate one.
Furthermore, this product comes with a 115-inches head. As a result, this racquet creates a special sweet spot for every player to master their strokes and increase their level of precision.
- It offers a heavy head balance which offers better balance and excellent ball control without any vibration.
- Made with high-quality titanium and graphite, this racquet is incredibly lightweight while being ultra-durable.
- Moreover, it offers a grip size of 4.375-inches. Therefore, it provides better maneuvering and great control.
2. Oppum Tennis Racquet
This tennis racquet from Oppum is surely one of the finest and professional-grade tennis racquets that the market has to offer. Of course, the primary thing that you need to know about this product is surely its exquisite design. As a matter of fact, this product features a special triangular design. Having an excellent wooden handle and a triangular design, the racquet easily absorbs any bad vibrations. Thus, it allows you to play beautiful strokes without having to face any trouble.
Moreover, the handle also employs a special shock-absorbing glue. So, it further improves your grip and enhances your comfort while playing.
- Indeed, the racquet makes use of a composite of aluminum and carbon fiber mixture in its construction. So, it is highly durable and robust in every way apart from being light in weight.
- Also, the face of the racquet has an incredible mesh belt. Thus, it increases the stability as well as the strength of your swings.
- Having a grip size of 4 3/8 inches, this racquet is perfect for women as well as men of all ages.
1. Wilson Adult Recreational Tennis Racquet
Occupying the ultimate position in our list, this tennis racquet from the house of Wilson is surely the best tennis racquet for women that you can use. This product surely makes use of special V-matrix technology. Hence, it creates a large sweet spot thereby providing you with increased power. However, this product comes with special stop shock sleeves. Therefore, it reduces the vibration of the racket greatly while enhancing the feel.
Furthermore, this product comes with an excellent grip. So, it does not slip from your hand and allows you to swing the racquet with the utmost power to get the best results.
- Certainly, it comes with an extra-large head. Thus, you will get maximum power and spin on the ball.
- Moreover, the racquet is long too. So, you get beautiful court coverage and great reach.
- Aerolite alloy frame is very light in weight while being highly durable. So, you get maximum power from the strokes.
Which is the best tennis racquet for women?
There are a few aspects that a racquet must have to be called a good one. The very first thing that you need to look out for in a tennis racket is the size of its head. If the head of the racquet is large then it actually allows you to master different types of strokes and play your swings with utmost precision. The next thing that you must be careful about is the grip size of the racquet. You must always remember larger the grip size more power you get from the swing of the racquet. However, the grip size must not be too much either such that the racquet becomes very difficult to manoeuver. So, you must be careful about choosing the right grip size depending on the comfort of your grip.
Why should you check on the netting of the tennis racquet?
The netting of the racquet is something that needs your attention too. The racquet must have a thick and proper netting. Good netting means more power and better spin of the ball. However, if the netting is weak then you might not get the necessary power at all.
How to choose the best tennis racquet?
Well, like every other thing, there is a correct way to choose the right racquet for yourself. What you need to be very careful about primarily is the build of the racquet. The racquet must have a highly durable frame so that it can serve you for years. Nevertheless, the frame must not be heavy at all. The racquet must always be lightweight such that you get better power and more ball control. Furthermore, you must be careful about the length of the racquet. Larger the length better court coverage the racquet offers. So, make sure of these simple things and you will be able to choose the right one.
Attain the precision that will help you to win the match. Get a professional women’s tennis racket and ensure that you make the perfect hit.