There are so many instruments that we use in our daily lives that make use of AA or AAA sized batteries. Remotes of various home appliances run on batteries. Even cameras may often run on batteries or your kid’s remote-controlled car. Want something compact and useful? So, get an AA battery charger for all the solutions to your problem. It will work fantastic with any product and you will not be upset with its performance. The search for a handy battery charging tool is a difficult one because of the sheer number of chargers.
It becomes a tedious affair to select one from the crowd of many without knowing which is what. So, our researched article guides you on the right path and all the information will get you sorted.
- List of Best AA Battery Chargers Review
- 10. Energizer Recharge Pro Battery Charger
- 9. EBL Charger with Batteries
- 8. Panasonic K-KJ17MCA4BA
- 7. POWEROWL 8 Bay Battery Charger
- 6. Tenergy TN438 16 Bay
- 5. Intelligence LCD Display Universal
- 4. Zanflare LCD Display Universal
- 3. EBL LCD Smart Battery Charger
- 2. Duracell- Ion Speed Battery Charger
- 1. Energizer Recharge Value Battery Charger
List of Best AA Battery Chargers Review
10. Energizer Recharge Pro Battery Charger
Going for rechargeable batteries is a much wiser option and the Energizer Recharge Pro is an amazing tool. This battery charger comes with 4 rechargeable batteries and can give you long-lasting batteries. It certainly has audio hints as well to notify about the charging status. As a matter of fact, the charger comes with indicators to indicate the charge.
Plus, this will even help to maximize the battery life of the product so that you don’t have to keep switching. Lastly, it has three different color lights such as red, green plus yellow for indicating the battery status.
- The charger will automatically shut off when the batteries are fully charged to protect both the batteries and chargers.
- It takes 4 hours to fully charge a used up battery.
- The design has a fold-out plug system that makes it easier to store and carry.
9. EBL Charger with Batteries
If you are tired of replacing the batteries in all those articles in your home or office, it is time for you to try something new. The EBL Battery Charger is a unique tool that can help you in a lot of ways. Having rechargeable batteries at home with a charger ensures that you never have to buy another battery for home purposes. Be it the camera or the clock, all the items will run smoothly for a long time. The EBL charger is also very safe to use. Therefore, one can charge as many as 8 AA sized or AAA sized batteries at one go.
Next, the product has a safety guarantee that will keep it safe from a short circuit. It even helps in fast charging facilities and even has an auto shut-off feature.
- It is a smart charger capable of detecting any discrepancy in the flow of electricity and shutting off to save the batteries.
- This charger has incorporated a -∆V cut-off method of charging and thus can automatically shift to trickle charge mode.
- Can charge any 2800mAh 1.2V AA or 11mAh 1.2V AAA sized batteries easily.
8. Panasonic K-KJ17MCA4BA
If you are looking for an easy to use a battery charger that is effective upon the batteries, you can try the Panasonic K-KJ17MCA4BA. This battery charging tool from the house of Panasonic is a lovely tool that comes with 4 additional rechargeable batteries. It is recommended to use Panasonic batteries but you can run any Ni-MH battery in this charger. Next, this promises to function for as many as 2100 cycles.
It can certainly bear up to a minimum temperature of -4F and a maximum of 68-degrees F. So, ideal in every situation
- This efficient charger knows when a battery is charged and can automatically shut down once it is fully charged.
- It has a Green Energy Certification for the exclusivity of the product.
- There are 4 slots that can fit any AA or AAA sized batteries for charging.
7. POWEROWL 8 Bay Battery Charger
The POWEROWL 8 Bay Battery Charger is an innovative tool that has the potential to make modern life easier. It keeps in mind the present demands and is has technologically charming aspects. It is run on a chip which makes it a smart battery charger. The charger runs by using USB input of power supply. Therefore, is connected to laptops, cars, PCs, and so on.
This powerful charger also makes efficient use of trickle charge technology to maintain charge up to 99% in any battery. Finally, the high speed is quite impressive.
- You will get an indication through a LED light whenever a battery is fully charged.
- Once a battery is completely charged up, supply to that line is automatically cut off. It is due to this chip integrated intelligent battery charger.
- There are 8 slots that can fit in different batteries according to your needs.
6. Tenergy TN438 16 Bay
There are many battery chargers that you will find if you are willing to make a search. However, none of those chargers is as effective or as efficient a tool as the Tenergy TN438 Battery Charger. It is an immense charger that can support any combination of up to 16 AA or AAA sized batteries. In fact, attempts were made to make a universal charger out of it. And you can thus charge Ni-MH or Ni-Cd batteries in this amazing charger.
Once you set the batteries upon this intelligent charging platform, it will first fully discharge your batteries. Plus, when the batteries are discharged, it will then charge them fully. This procedure goes on to extend the life of your rechargeable batteries.
- There is a large LCD panel that keeps a note of charge or discharge of every individual battery units.
- The batteries are always protected from overcharging, overheating, short-circuiting and all such phenomena.
- You rather get 16 different channels for swift charging.
5. Intelligence LCD Display Universal
The Intelligence Universal Charger is indeed a universal charger owing to its varied application. It supports most kinds of batteries and their chemical composition or size is no bar. This means that you can easily set AA, AAA, SC, C and D types of batteries, all at the same time. You just have to connect it to a 5V, 2A supply and the batteries will be effectively charged.
When the temperature of either the batteries or the chargers exceed, it will automatically cut-down the power to cool down. Even in cases of overcharging or short-circuiting, this will not let any harm befall the delicate batteries.
- It makes use of a USB input system to charge batteries and thus connected anywhere.
- Construction from PC and ABS materials that ensure that the device will never catch fire.
- No risks of overcharging or overheating that can lead to mishaps.
4. Zanflare LCD Display Universal
Modern times are riddled with modern troubles and they are overcome using trendy solutions. One such trendy solution is the Zanflare battery charger. This sleek and amazing tool can be used to charge your rechargeable batteries. In fact, this innovative tool can fit batteries of different sizes and specifications, all at once. Plus, it charges them individually at the same time.
You can fit A, AA, AAA, and SC sized batteries into the 4 AA sized charging slots. Next, you can connect this battery charger to any adapter and into a power supply. A kit to connect it to your car is also provided with the charger.
- The LCD display can list all the specifications about a battery such as current, voltage, internal resistance and etc.
- It can also act as a power bank via its USB output function. All you need to do is disconnect it and place one or two AA sized batteries to produce 5V and 2A or 1A current.
- There are 4 different charge current options from which you are allowed to choose to suit your needs.
3. EBL LCD Smart Battery Charger
A small and handy tool is the best one to have as a battery charger. If it is small, you can easily store it and carry it about from place to place. An ideal battery charging tool for such a setup is the EBL LCD Smart Battery Charger. As the name suggests, this is indeed a smart charger. As a result can effectively prevent damage to batteries from over-heating, over-charging, and short-circuits.
You can charge any Ni-MH or Ni-Cd AA or AAA size battery through this charger and it will always be fruitful. You will even find an LCD display that keeps a track of charging progress. Therefore, you will know charging is complete when the battery symbol on the LCD stops flashing.
- It is rated at 100 to 240 V AC at a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
- Loaded with -∆V function that ensures that this charger can effectively charge in trickle mode. Thus you can easily maximize the capacity of your batteries.
- Weighs only 2.4 ounces that make it compact.
2. Duracell- Ion Speed Battery Charger
The Duracell Ion Speed 1000 is a simple yet very effective battery charger. It may not have an LCD display or indicators as such. However, it has a construction that there is an automatic power cut off once the battery is fully charged. This is an impressive feature as it not only protects the batteries but also saves electricity and is eco-friendly.
This charger makes optimum use of 1000 mW of charging power to charge the AA or AAA sized batteries. Lastly, the LED indicator will not let you miss any charging progress.
- The Duracell Battery Charger comes loaded with 4 AA sized batteries for you to use.
- You can charge either 2 or 4 batteries at a given time though they are either AA or AAA size batteries.
- Once set up, it takes 4 to 8 hours for this charger to charge any battery.
1. Energizer Recharge Value Battery Charger
Energizer is a masterful creator of batteries and chargers. The Energizer Recharge Value is a simple tool but it has the most effective features. It can support 2 or 4 AA or AAA sized batteries at a given run. When these batteries are completely charged, the charger will automatically cut off the power supply.
So that you do not have to guesswork on the charging condition, the indicator helps to have a clear view. It will certainly not overcharge; as a result, the battery life will increase.
- You can get a fully charged AA sized battery in just 5 to 11 hours of charging.
- It knows when you install a defective battery or a non-rechargeable battery into its slot. Plus, it will indicate the same.
It is not economic neither an eco-friendly option to buy batteries every other day and then throw them out. So take the AA battery chargers with display and get every detailed noted.