10 Best TC Electronic Vocal Processors in 2022
The biggest challenge that every musician faces is to maintain the right vocal strength. There will be times during live performance or recording when your singing will not be up to the mark. During those times, the TC electronic vocal processors come to your rescue. These devices receive the signals and adjust them to a desirable level to enhance your vocal prowess. More importantly, they also create multi-level harmonies as well as loops to make you sound excellent.
While there are several vocal processors available, TC is one of the most popular and notable brands. Today, we are taking a look at favorite TC electronic vocal processors that have won the heart of every individual. So, know more about it.
- List of Best TC Electronic Vocal Processors Review
- 10. TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal Processor
- 9. TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Processor
- 8. TC Helicon VoiceLiveB Processor
- 7. TC Helicon Perform VG Processor
- 6. TC Electronic Vocal Processor VOICETONED1
- 5. TC Electronic VOICETONEC1 Processor
- 4. TC Electronic Vocal Effects Processor 996358005
- 3. TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme
- 2. TC Helicon Vocal Effects Processor 996003005
- 1. TC Helicon Play Acoustic
- What type of vocal processor should you go for?
- Which one will be best for acoustic guitars?
- Why should you get for vocal processors?
List of Best TC Electronic Vocal Processors Review
10. TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal Processor
When it comes to quality, this product tries to provide you with the very best of what is out there. If you are not much good with electronics, no need to worry. The user interface has been specially remodeled so it can be easy for anybody to operate. Moreover, the item takes care of more than just processing the quality of your voice.
With a USB, you will be able to take advantage of all the new updates. Not only that, but it also allows you to back up things as well, so you are not in a fix during the real stage.
- No matter how complicated the music gets, this product can take care of it. It is designed to manage as many as 4 double harmonies at a single time.
- Since the product has an auto-sensing feature for the harmony, your job is reduced a great deal.
- It also comes with the auto-gate feature which helps in reducing the feedback.
9. TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Processor
If you are a vocalist, you must know the importance of a good quality vocal processor. The product allows you to play around with a lot of vocal effects from reverb, to echo as well as pitch correction. To make the setup hassle-free, this product has also been bestowed with an intelligent mic input gain.
With this product, none of your echoes will lose the beat. Tap tempo control gives you full authority to bring it to perfection. Since this product also allows you to use battery power, you can avoid the clutter of cords.
- In case you are not sure about the quality of the product, TC Helicon assures you with a 3-year long warranty on the product.
- For super-smooth operation, it runs on 9V power.
- With a special talk mode, you will also be able to communicate with your audience.
8. TC Helicon VoiceLiveB Processor
If you are looking for quality, you should go for this item without any second thoughts. The XLR cables of this item make use of high-grade zinc alloy connectors which are well protected with a thoughtful high-density PVC jacket. This ensures almost 100% protection of your audio signal from any EMI or RFI.
Moreover, because of the OFC wire, you can count on the good conductivity and smooth transfer of the audio signal without any glitches. One great factor about this product is that the pedal is ready to be used right out of the box.
- As an added trinket, you get as many as 5 pack cable ties, so you will never be caught off guard.
- The product barely weighs 2.1lbs, making it very light, so you hardly feel it in the bag when you are traveling.
- With this product, you do not have to worry about compatibility. The item goes with a number of different connectors.
7. TC Helicon Perform VG Processor
TC Helicon has produced a long line of successful vocal processors. Of course, this is one of their best products. It can be very distracting when the mic squeals while you speak or in the middle of your performance. To avoid that, this product comes with a special Anti feedback feature.
With this product, you can expect proper studio quality reverb. No matter where you are, the vocal processor puts your guitar and your voice in the perfect physical space.
- For an extended performance control, a foot switch has been added to the design.
- With a 3 year warranty on the product, what more assurance can you ask for.
- For perfect EQ as well as compression, this product also has an Adaptive Tone.
6. TC Electronic Vocal Processor VOICETONED1
If you badly need a vocal processor that will not burn a hole through your pocket, you can put your money on this product. Do not go by the price, the product comes up to all your expectations with its amazing vocal results. For your live vocals, the item thickens it with emulations and octaves which are so realistic you will be baffled.
The base has a special rubberized casing, which prevents the processor from slipping. Furthermore, to deliver better and convincing group unison vocal effects, this product also differentiates between pitch-shifted voices from the lead voice.
- The vocal processor is very user friendly, so even a beginner can easily use it.
- To give you quick control, the product lets you turn on or off the vocal effects with the press of a simple switch.
- This has been made in Thailand for delivering amazing performance.
5. TC Electronic VOICETONEC1 Processor
If you are always on the move, performing here and there, this product can really come to your aid. The item has a really compact design. Therefore, it hardly takes up any luggage space when it is not being used. Further, the product comes with an exclusive mic control circuit, which really helps to improve the sound quality and transparency of the same.
Do not go by the size of the product, the vocal processor has a robust die-cast metal case. Hence, no matter how roughly you handle it, this will easily last you for a long time without any complaints.
- In case you need to process some gender manipulation, this product will also take care of that.
- The analog to digital conversion is nothing short of the original studio-quality sound.
- Because of a rubberized base, you can avoid accidents of the item slipping out of your hands.
4. TC Electronic Vocal Effects Processor 996358005
Name what your requirement is, and this product is sure to be already catering to it. The item takes care of every practical necessity. A special mic stand mount allows you to set the item up without much hassle. Moreover, if you ever needed a device to captivate your audience with that mesmerizing voice, this is the one to go for. The product allows you a complete suite of production leaving nothing behind, even harmony.
You also enjoy very unique loop specific effects with a loop performance looper backing you up. Even the cord required is added with the product itself as an added bonus.
- Real-time control and modulation are very essential for any last-minute adjustments or improvisation. Thus, the product comes with a Touch Matrix interface.
- The interface is coupled with a slider FX that lets you work with the utmost precision.
- The desktop and the mic-stand mount come in one device for more convenience.
3. TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme
Absolutely packed with features, this product will have everything one can possibly ask for. Nobody likes all that button tap dancing during a performance. In order to avoid that, this product sports backing track import. This also has fx automation. Therefore, you need not be stressed out, and take confidence in delivering performances. As a result, are totally synchronized to the tracks without any falter anywhere.
With a special performance recorder, your live stream audio output can be transferred seamlessly to your USB flash drive.
- In case you have never used one such product before, any need to panic. The helpful user manual of the item comes in PDF form so you run no risk of losing it.
- You can also achieve a guitar sound effect with this product providing the benefit of amp tones.
- The buttons are backlit, enhancing the appearance of the item.
2. TC Helicon Vocal Effects Processor 996003005
For those who are looking for a travel-friendly vocal processor, you are in luck. This item only weighs 1 pound. Besides, the design has been intentionally keeping really compact, unlike the VoiceLive edition, so that the item is really portable. Besides, if you have a space crunch, this product will not take up much room in storage.
You hardly have to put in much brain to get this processor to do its job without much of a problem. To apply studio dynamics, the T1 reacts to your voice.
- It has a mic control which lets you use a remote on and off.
- The product also offers the function of a smoothing compressor.
- With the EQ, you can have faith only your best voice will be brought out each time no matter what.
1. TC Helicon Play Acoustic
If you have been looking for a vocal processor that especially caters to the effects required for the best acoustic performance, you need not look at further. The product makes your guitar go so well with your voice, it will almost feel as though the guitar is an extension of your voice. To achieve that acoustic tone, this product offers onboard EQ.
Your voice will be clear and have that impact which will arrest the audience’s attention. Besides, the item also comes with bodyrez filtering to further enhance that effect.
- The product comes with caps at the bottom, which gives the item a stable foundation on any surface.
- You do not have to worry about overheating with this device. It can work between 2-122°F without any problem.
- Based on key and chord detection, this product also offers programmable harmonies.
What type of vocal processor should you go for?
Depending on your need, you can choose from a number of different processors serving various purposes. If you tend to travel a lot and do not like carrying much baggage, you should go for one of the pedals. The vocal pedals are processors that are much more compact in size, and lighter in weight, making them ideal to carry on the go anywhere. Not only that, but the vocal pedals also have a great build, so that it can withstand the test of time and move around. Around a metal frame, the product also has a rubberized base. This gives you a better grip on the item to avoid any accidents.
Although, the vocal pedals will not offer you a couple of functions that you might look for. In case you need more complicated functions, like the alternation from male to female and vice versa, or looping without the restraint of a really short limitation, you might want to go for the VoiceLive ones. The VoiceLives give you the best professional experience, acting as nothing short than your personal vocal coach, as well as backup singers. Also, if you are getting the VoiceLives, you will also have the privilege of USB. This allows you to easily and quickly backup and updates all your audio files so that you do not lose a bit of all those hours of hard work by any mistake.
Also, you might want to grab the one which has LED-backlit screens. Since you do not know where you will be performing or at what time, visibility is something you cannot take for granted. A LED screen will allow you to view everything clearly to achieve the perfect outcome every single time.
Which one will be best for acoustic guitars?
TC Helicon has a special vocal processor specifically meant to blend your voice with your acoustic music like never before. With functions as EQ, the product will not fail to deliver the best results possible. Moreover, since you can enjoy the benefit of adding programmable harmonies, you can really give a new edge to every performance you put out. Since the item can work under high temperature, it will not malfunction for overheating either.
Why should you get for vocal processors?
If you are a vocalist, you should already know the importance of one such device. You absolutely cannot skip this item if you like to be a perfectionist. From the little off pitch to the beat problem, a vocal processor comes to use in a number of different ways. If that is not impressive enough, you can also play around with your voice. Many high-end products allow you to make huge changes like adding a robotic, or alien auto-tune. You might even be able to trade a female voice with a male one. The possibilities are really endless. Your entire sound specialist team comes crammed up into this one tiny little device, which also usually has a really user-friendly interface so you can do it all by yourself.
By now you might have figured out what to get for yourself. So, get any of these TC electronic vocal processor installations and see how beautifully your work will be executed.