Are you looking to boost the sound of your television? If yes, then there won’t be a better option than wireless TV speakers. The advanced technology has allowed plenty of brands to start manufacturing product for enhancing the entertainment level. However, the majority of people stay confused when it comes to choosing the right product. If you are one of them, then this comprehensive post is specially made for you.
Here, we will tell you about the top 10 best wireless TV speakers in 2020. Buy one that works perfectly with your budget and requirement. Begin the process now!
- List of Best Wireless TV Speakers Review
- 10. Yamaha YAS-207BL (best under $300)
- 9. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 (best wireless home theater system)
- 8. Grace Digital GDI-BTTV100 (best for clarity)
- 7. Yamaha YAS107 Sound Bar (best bang for buck pick)
- 6. JBL Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Soundbar (best under $200)
- 5. Sony HTXT1 2.1 Channel TV Base Speaker (best under $500)
- 4. Sonos Playbar TV Soundbar (best for Dolby digital 5.1 sounds)
- 3. Serene Innovations TV-SB (best for easy use)
- 2. Logitech Z506 Surround Home Theater System (best for woofers)
- 1. Pyle Wireless TV Speaker (editor’s choice)
- Wireless TV Speaker Buying Guide
List of Best Wireless TV Speakers Review
10. Yamaha YAS-207BL (best under $300)
This sleekly designed product is something that you will love to buy thanks to its solid price range & home entertainment system. The Yamaha YAS-207BL can be connected wirelessly with the help of Bluetooth technology. There is a solid wireless subwoofer installed in this device to provide the much-needed bass to the sound.
Besides that, the process to set up is very simple with analog, HDMI, and optical connections. You can invest money in this product without having any second thoughts in mind.
- Create a perfect mixture of bass & sound
- Pretty sleek & down-played construction
- Can be bought at an affordable price
- Provide extremely bad customer service
9. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 (best wireless home theater system)
If you are looking to buy a thrilling home theater system, then the CineHome HD 5.1 can be an awesome choice. It is a powerful wireless home theater system that comes with five full range speakers and a solid subwoofer.
You will become successful in enjoying theater-like the sound at home after installing this product at your home. Along with that, there is very easier access provided to the control panel located on the top of the speaker.
- Very innovative & impressive design
- Equip with input buttons for better scrolling
- Sleek remote control for buyer’s convenience
- Very costly to buy
8. Grace Digital GDI-BTTV100 (best for clarity)
Capable of providing enhanced sound clarity, the GDI-BTTV100 can enhance the volume of your TV for sure. There are two 3” speakers and a ported bass installed in this device that allows it to provide crispy & crystal clear sound. You will be able to listen to each & every word that comes from TV sound.
Also, it offers the much-needed maneuverability thanks to its 30 feet Bluetooth range. Overall, we can say that this product is capable of boosting the sound of your TV to a completely different level.
- Equipped with three full-range speakers
- Awesome frequency response
- Convenient to control
- Remote control quality not up to the mark
7. Yamaha YAS107 Sound Bar (best bang for buck pick)
This product is definitely for people who want to receive a full return on their investment. This ultra-slim & classically designed product provides a very clear voice to boost dialogue clarity when you watch TV. It has Bluetooth wireless music streaming feature that offers uninterrupted connectivity.
The process to set up this device with HDMI and the analog connection is quite simple. Additionally, there is a built-in subwoofer that offers deep bass that everyone loves.
- Produce exceptionally cleaner dialog
- Equipped with preamp subwoofer output
- Cost low when compared with its competitors
- Some buyers complain about its construction
6. JBL Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Soundbar (best under $200)
Watching TV programs & music at a budget-friendly price can become possible with the JBL Boost TV. It is an awesome device that you can buy without paying too much money. This talented speaker has a very compact construction and produces a balanced sound.
Also, we found that it provides decent detailing in the music for a better experience. It comes with SoundShift technology that allows the device to pick music from a Bluetooth paired device on the detection.
- Pretty engaging dynamics
- Pairing possible with an additional speaker
- Available at an unbelievable price
- Bass not up to the mark
5. Sony HTXT1 2.1 Channel TV Base Speaker (best under $500)
Sony is one of the most reputed names in the music industry due to the solid sound produced by their equipment. This product isn’t an exception and known for its pleasant sonic performance. There is a solid bass generated in its music along with power-handling capabilities.
The weight of this device is only 17 pounds ensuring that you can carry it quite easier even for outdoor fun. This magnificent device comes with one analog input, one optical input, and three HDMI inputs.
- Equip with built-in subwoofer for pleasant sound
- Dual connectivity with Bluetooth & NFC
- Controlled through remote conveniently
- Pretty difficult installation process for beginners
4. Sonos Playbar TV Soundbar (best for Dolby digital 5.1 sounds)
If you want to boost the performance of your HD television, then this soundbar manufactured by Sonos brand is a perfect choice. It offers crispy and solid sound thanks to nine amplified speaker drivers installed in this equipment.
You can listen to its sound perfectly across your room. When it comes to set-up, the process is very easier and involves only two cords. It is a complete package that you can buy for enjoying a tremendous performance.
- Pretty convenient & simple to use
- Compatible with Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Provide exceptional home theatre experience
- Very expensive item to buy
3. Serene Innovations TV-SB (best for easy use)
Weigh only 1.7 lbs; this unit can be installed in a blink of an eye. This product manufactured by Serene Innovations divided into two different parts for the convenience of the buyers.
The front part has a large volume control knob to allow the users to control things easily. Also, there is headphone output, a tone control, and AUX input on the other side.
- Equip with solid battery last 8 hours
- Capable of producing a loud sound
- Fully compatible with all TV brands
- Minor complaints about Wi-Fi interference
2. Logitech Z506 Surround Home Theater System (best for woofers)
If you are crazy about the subwoofer, then you can think about buying the Logitech Z506. It is a well-built unit capable of emitting sound up to 100 decibels at a time. You will become successful in enjoying crystal clear sound with almost no harmonic distortion.
The most important thing about this product is its wireless subwoofer having the ability to perform pretty rich bass. Other than that, it provides exceptional Bluetooth technology. Some other features of this TV speaker are DTS Tru Volume, DTS audio processing, and Dolby Digital Decoding.
- Equipped with easy to control volume
- Bluetooth can work from a distance up to 60 feet
- Produce very rich & brilliant bass
- None at all
1. Pyle Wireless TV Speaker (editor’s choice)
This ultra-light & the compact product is an incredible choice that you can install with minimal effort. It works as a two-piece platform, one for a base station and another one for a portable speaker. You can enjoy the pure sound from Pyle Wireless TV speaker even from a distance up to 100 foot.
The company sells it with a one-year warranty to ensure customer stay worry-free while buying this equipment. We ensure that you will fall in love with its sound.
- Awesome battery backup lasting 8 hours
- Speaker only weighs 1 pound
- Produce incredible sound
- Not so good online technical support
Wireless TV Speaker Buying Guide
Are you ready to add some extra audio punch & stereo separation to your TV sound? However, we suggest you become a smart customer and check certain things in speakers before choosing a product. Our team has mentioned all of them in detail below:
Checking the power of your wireless speakers is important that it will let you know how they will perform with TV. They should be capable of filling the room with adequate sound as it is your main purpose behind buying this equipment.
After checking products in our list of best wireless TV speakers, you must be aware of the fact that they are available in a variety of product range. So, you need to be a smart customer and buy one that matches your needs. Don’t surpass your budget and put extra pressure on your pocket.
Inputs & outputs:
There should be enough ports for making a connection with an additional subwoofer in your speaker set. Although the main connection will be wireless, still there should be extra inputs & outputs for adding extra power.
Don’t forget the connectivity option offered by the speaker is compatible with your TV or not. Some come with Wi-Fi connection, whereas other has Bluetooth connectivity. Moreover, many models come with both of them. So, we suggest you having a close look at the connectivity option to avoid any disappointment.
Improving the sound of your TV is an ideal investment that music lovers can make. You don’t need to get confused with the great choice available in the market. Instead, buy one of these best wireless TV speakers and make a better choice. We ensure that you won’t get disappointed with the performance of any of the products added in this list. So, what are you waiting for? Buy a high-quality wireless TV speaker and enjoy an incredible experience.