Regular practice of yoga has been proven to provide holistic health benefits. These include greater flexibility, mobility, improvement in energy levels and an overall sense of wellbeing. What distinguishes yoga from other forms of exercise is that, if practiced under proper supervision, it comes with absolutely no side-effects. It can also be done in the comfort of one’s home, without the need for a group session in a gym. Yoga wheels can increase efficiency in your sessions by focusing on the exact muscle groups you want. For believers and practitioners of this ancient system, here’s the Top 10 Best Yoga Wheels in 2020, a carefully selected list of products that will have you reaping greater benefits from your routine sessions.
- Best Yoga Wheels – A Complete Guide:
- 10. Stretching Yoga Dharma Wheel
- 9. Ultra-Strong Yoga Wheel Set from UpCircleSeven
- 8. Eco-Friendly Yoga Wheel with Mandala Motifs from Yoga Design Lab
- 7. Premium Yoga Wheel for Stronger Back from Reehut
- 6. Dharma Yoga Wheel with Free Ebook & Yoga Strap from Pete’s Choice
- 5. Yoga Wheel from Mindful Yoga
- 4. Heavy Duty Yoga Wheel from Risefit
- 3. Rainbow and Black Pro Series Yoga Wheel from SukhaMat
- 2. Eco-Conscious Dharma Yoga Wheel from Purity Wave
Best Yoga Wheels – A Complete Guide:
10. Stretching Yoga Dharma Wheel
We start with a yoga wheel that’s suited for those just starting or those who are well-versed in their practice. The Stretching Yoga Dharma Wheel with Double Padding from Clever Yoga gently encourages you to increase your stretching routine and flex your back and core, muscle groups. Built from high-quality ABS, it can be a wonderful complement to many yoga moves including some of the most advanced ones. You can roll your back, loosen cramps and alleviate any stress around your neck. You can use this highly-appreciated wheel for any of your routines, whether in the beginning stage or when you are nearing the end. Let’s not forget, it looks gorgeous in that shade of purple.
- Can be used by students and experts
- Strongly-built and flexible
- Return or refund if not satisfied
- Some users are unhappy with the seam
9. Ultra-Strong Yoga Wheel Set from UpCircleSeven
In case you are wondering, especially if you have never used one before, what kind of wheel is ideal for your practice, here’s a brilliant solution. The Ultra-Strong Yoga Wheel Set from UpCircleSeven is built to take on any pressure even after prolonged use. We are inclined to believe that, coming from a company that was started by two nurses. With this kind of versatility, you have the freedom to choose the exact wheel for your move, ensuring that you don’t put too much pressure on your body. It works like a charm to decrease stress on the muscles and to reduce inflexibility. The padding makes the whole experience comfortable as you gain the confidence to try more demanding yoga poses.
- A diverse kit for multiple yoga postures and moves
- Exceptionally well-built
- Comes with a PDF guide on yoga routines
- Expensive since it’s a set
8. Eco-Friendly Yoga Wheel with Mandala Motifs from Yoga Design Lab
How about a yoga wheel that not only does its job with aplomb but looks priceless too? The Eco-Friendly Yoga Wheel with Mandala Motifs from Yoga Design Lab is something seen to be believed. The next time you take it to your yoga studio, chances are, you will be flooded with questions. For its lavish designs in black and splendid performance under pressure, this wheel stands out from the crowd by a mile. As you bring flexibility to your back and core, this padded wheel will stand steady without slipping, providing a stable base for all your poses.
- Ornate designs in an elegant shade of black
- The wheel is designed not to slip
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- The ink may leave impressions on your mat
7. Premium Yoga Wheel for Stronger Back from Reehut
Designed to help strengthen your spine and aid flexibility, the Premium Yoga Wheel for Stronger Back from Reehut looks clutter-breaking in its electric colors. Other than the toughness of the product, what stands out is the padding that appears to be thicker than the rest. This means that your shoulders, feet and back will be comfortable as you stretch and flex. This wheel superbly works with the curvature of your back to complement your moves without giving you any discomfort. It’s also designed to be sturdy and not slip, and for convenience, it’s extremely easy to maintain.
- Thicker padding for comfort
- Anti-slip structure
- Pop colors make it look different
- Not ideal for those on the heavy side
6. Dharma Yoga Wheel with Free Ebook & Yoga Strap from Pete’s Choice
If you refer to your yoga sessions as workouts, then you need a tougher wheel designed for the demands of resistance training. Thankfully, we have the Dharma Yoga Wheel with Free Ebook & Yoga Strap from Pete’s Choice. It’s built to be durable, tough and safe as you migrate from low-intensity moves to high-pressure routines. No matter how difficult your yoga move might be, rest assured, the wheel will be sturdy and steady to support you. The focus on safety extends beyond ensuring no slips and accidents. The high-quality material is also completely safe on your skin.
- Designed for tougher workouts
- Skin-friendly material
- The wheel gives you a free ebook and a yoga strap
- Durability is a concern for some users
5. Yoga Wheel from Mindful Yoga
Maximum flexibility with maximum comfort is what the Yoga Wheel from Mindful Yoga promises and from what its regular users say, we are confident of its prowess. For all its toughness, the wheel is surprisingly lightweight to carry and store. But that shouldn’t make you doubt its ability to weather high-pressure yoga routines consistently. If you are planning to take your back stretching moves to the next level, this is the wheel you should be considering.
- Manufactured from eco-friendly ingredients
- Lightweight to carry
- Good for back stretches
- Regular practitioners have concerns about its stability
4. Heavy Duty Yoga Wheel from Risefit
There’s tough and then there’s the kind of tough that can handle up to a whopping 1000 lbs. It doesn’t matter if you are on the heavy side or if your yoga moves are high-intense ones. The Heavy Duty Yoga Wheel from Risefit will brave whatever pressure you exert for a very long period. That’s possible due to the ultra-strong tube inside that’s also seamless in its movements. Manufactured from eco-friendly materials, the cushion doesn’t make dents and retains its shape after use. What makes the wheels endearing are the various colorful and artistic prints on the inner side of the sets.
- Exceptionally tough
- The wheel has an excellent grip
- Regular use opens up and strengthens back
- When compared to others in its class, it’s expensive
3. Rainbow and Black Pro Series Yoga Wheel from SukhaMat
At No.3 on our list of the Top 10 Best Yoga Wheels in 2020 is a product that’s designed for even the most demanding moves from advanced yoga practitioners. The makers of the Rainbow and Black Pro Series Yoga Wheel from SukhaMat are so confident of their wheel that they offer a refund if you are not satisfied with it. Whether it’s to release tension and strengthen muscles in your quad, hip or back, the wheel is the ideal choice as it allows for deeper routines. The rainbow pattern on the inside that strikingly contrasts with the black outside is another compelling reason to go for it.
- Geared for deeper bends and postures
- Loosens back and hip muscles
- Stunning artwork print on the inside
- Some practitioners have noted that it cannot withstand heavyweights
2. Eco-Conscious Dharma Yoga Wheel from Purity Wave
Yoga isn’t another set of stretches and deep breaths that you do daily. It’s a way of life, a pursuit of balance and a belief in sustainable practices. Few products centered around yoga exemplify these principles like the Eco-Conscious Dharma Yoga Wheel from Purity Wave. Unlike most other products out there, the wheel is manufactured from cork made through sustainable practices. Offering superior strength, the wheel doesn’t shy on comfort either. The padding is thicker than what’s found in most others.
- Built of cork made from eco-conscious practices
- High-quality padding
- Guarantee for a lifetime
- In rare cases, the padding comes off early
1. Strong, Comfortable Yoga Wheel from UpCircleSeven
It shouldn’t be of a surprise when a company founded by two healthcare professionals with the stated aim of curing backache and related ailments comes out with products that top the charts. The Strong, Comfortable Yoga Wheel from UpCircleSeven is remarkable for its strength, durability, comfort and design. With almost-universal approval among its users who believe it to be the best accessory to open their backs, the wheel is strong enough to carry up to 550 lbs. It does so offering the utmost comfort as the padding is thicker than what’s seen in most similar wheels. To sum it up, it’s the perfect companion for all your power moves.
- Can withstand up to 550 lbs
- Thick padding
- Guarantee for a lifetime
- Could be challenging for those starting out
With the right yoga wheel, you are relieving stress from specific areas of your body, especially your back or core, correcting your posture and increasing strength. In an age where most of us are spending more hours sitting and driving, the need for regular exercise that strengthens the back and core has never been greater. It’s better to get started today, with our Top 10 Best Yoga Wheels in 2020. Once you get used to it, all it would take is a few minutes every day to get you in shape.