Along with owning a GoPro, you need to have the necessary accessories. For carrying it around the trip and clicking the best selfies, the GoPro selfie sticks are indeed the choice. Having best-quality construction, it will securely hold the GoPro and prevent it from sudden falls. Even the stick has a non-slip grip and the extendable stick can even reach extreme heights.
If you want to know the secret of clicking Instagram-worthy selfies, then the options of recommended GoPro selfie sticks are right here. Memories and flawless shots, you need it all.
List of Best GoPro Selfie Sticks Review on Amazon
10. Selfie World Monopod Selfie Stick
Selfie World has brought to you an incredible selfie stick that would allow you to capture great moments from all perspectives. It is compatible with most GoPro models, other action cameras, your smartphone and more. Next, it comes with a Bluetooth remote shutter. As a result, lets you connect with your Android or iPhone and click pictures from a distance whether your phone is mounted on the selfie stick or not.
Adventures can take you anywhere, in all kinds of climates, exposed to all kinds of elements. So, this selfie stick has high-quality material construction. As a matter of fact, it isn’t affected by water or dust and will last you for a long time.
- Has a great silicon rubber grip so that the stick doesn’t slip off from your hand.
- Lightweight design makes it easy for you to carry around and make hour-long vlogs.
- Is certainly extended from over afoot to almost 4 feet.
9. Foretoo Selfie Stick for GoPro
No need to bother with screws and tools when you are using this selfie stick from Foretoo. It has a simple twisting mechanism which can extend or retract the telescopic pole for increasing or decreasing the length of this selfie stick.
You can change its length from compact 7-inches to 19-inches. Due to this you can carry it in a small backpack or even your pocket and get the desired range whenever necessary. The grip area is also has a dotted texture that improves contact and prevents sudden slips
- Even when there is a strong wind flow of more than 40 knots, you can use it without any issues.
- Indeed used with GoPro, Yi, and other action cameras.
- Screw nut has rustproof material construction for secure tightening.
8. YunTeng Selfie Stick Tripod
YunTeng has brought to you a selfie stick that is made from high quality and lightweight materials for prolonged and versatile use. It has a unique design which lets you use it just as an extendable selfie stick. However, also as a tripod for taking group pictures or a picture against an amazing landscape that needs some distance.
No need to worry about rusting either since it has aluminum construction. You also get a GoPro adapter that lets you mount your favorite model and shoot an excellent point of view footage while you explore the city.
- Can fit in smartphones that have a thickness within half an inch.
- With a 12 month warranty period, you can buy this selfie stick without any worries.
- The rechargeable wireless remote will sleep automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity to save battery.
7. MFW Bluetooth Selfie Stick
Now you can take photos of your whole group in the same frame no matter how big of a gathering you have. This selfie stick can extend from 15 inches to just shy of a whopping 5 feet. So a bigger frame would make for a better landscape as well as fit in large groups. Moreover, this stick is equipped to not just handle your GoPros, but your smartphone and even large tablets. You also get a new and improved remote with a wider range and newer Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Above all, it uses less power and gives you a longer-lasting time.
- The battery of the Bluetooth remote is easily replaced without any hassles.
- With larger feet, you get a wider base and improved stability when you use this stick as a tripod.
- Rubber handle has excellent skid resistance and doesn’t allow your expensive investment to be damaged due to a slip-off.
6. GoPro El Grande Extension Pole
While there are several models of selfie sticks available for attaching your GoPro action camera, GoPro itself also has an excellent product that will add more depth and character to your shots. Unlike most other selfie sticks, GoPro’s own El Grande has a unique design that lets it stands out from the rest of the crowd.
It has a ball and socket mechanism which allows you to swivel your camera to a full 360-degrees. Therefore, make quick adjustments without having to dismount the camera. With an extra-large grip, you get a lot of room for holding the stick in a secure grip.
- Sturdy and secure connection holds your camera even during sports activity.
- Comes with free Amazon product support for up to 3 months.
- Premium build quality made from light and long-lasting aluminum.
5. Vicdozia Portable GoPro Hero
Vicdozia’s portable selfie stick is so compact that you can even carry it in your purse, backpack or in your pocket. At 7.5-inches in its retracted form, it is one of the sleekest and convenient selfie sticks you can get for your GoPro. You can use it with several models of GoPro as well as DJI.
It has a telescopic design that allows you to extend the stick to three different heights. Therefore, you can get all kinds of shots from various angles. Although it’s lightweight, it doesn’t compromise on strength due to its aluminum construction. You can even shoot footage while you are in the pool since it has a high resistance to rusting or corrosion.
- Comes with an adjustable strap that secures it to your wrist.
- Just twist the camera clockwise for locking in position and counter-clockwise for releasing.
- Effortlessly mounts to your GoPro case.
4. BlitzWolf Selfie Stick Tripod
Blitzwolf always tries to work hard towards new innovations and providing you with a quality product with an affordable price tag. It has an aluminum pole design that is extended to your requirements. And also has a handle which also converts into feet for using this selfie stick as a tripod. So, you get two products integrated into one. It means a smaller packing size and a lower price.
The stick also has an integrated remote which works with the help of a rechargeable 65 mAh battery. No need to replace batteries and spend a lot of money in the long run. Just recharge it whenever you are out of juice.
- Complimentary phone mounting bracket is tilted to a full 360-degrees.
- The Lithium-polymer battery can last for 24 hours and help you take thousands of selfies.
- At just 5.6 ounces it is super light and easy to use.
3. AFAITH Upgraded Pole for GoPro
Afaith brings to you an amazing selfie stick that can be used in several ways for a bunch of different situations. It has a high range and is extended from 20cm all the way to 90cm. Therefore, you can take everything from close-up shots to capturing a wide field of view. Locking and unlocking from the position is also pretty simple, a few twists in the right direction is all it takes.
It also comes with a stent that divides into a three-legged structure and attaches itself to the bottom of this selfie stick. However, this also lets you use this selfie stick in the form of a tripod. Finally, no need to call out to strangers for taking a group photo.
- Has a mounting head that lets you directly attach your GoPro without an extra mounting bracket.
- The handle has rubber wrap for a good grip.
- Has rust-resistant aluminum alloy construction that keeps the overall weight to a minimum.
2. Smatree Telescoping Selfie Stick
Just twist to release, extend and twist in the opposite direction to lock at the desired length. It’s that simple to use this selfie stick from Smatree. The stick also comes with an attachment that lets you use it as a tripod and assembly is super easy without any tools. Furthermore, it has a high-quality rubber grip that will let you hold this stick securely even with wet hands. So, if it’s a hot day and you are in the pool or have sweaty hands, you would still be able to use it.
It also has a ball head which lets you rotate your GoPro up to 360-degrees for shooting from a different perspective.
- Wrist wrap adds another layer of safety against theft and slipping.
- The ¼ inch screw thread gives wide compatibility with most models.
1. SANDMARC Pole for GoPro
Unlike most other selfie sticks this one has a really good design and an amazing build quality. It has a sleek and solid look that goes well with your GoPro or other HD cameras and also has weather resistance. So if you want to capture beautiful footage in the rain or in the pool, you can go ahead and use this stick.
Since it is made from aluminum, the stick overall is very light and easy to maneuver. Along with that, the all-black look is extremely fashionable.
- With aluminum looks, everything runs smoothly and you get a long product lifetime.
- Even though it weighs around a quarter kilo, it can handle the weight of most GoPro cameras.
- Fully extended, this stick reaches a height of 40-inches.
A Complete Guide – For GoPro Selfie Sticks
The following is the list of the main points to check when you go through GoPro selfie sticks.
This is an important criterion that you need to consider when you decide to have a GoPro selfie stick. You can have the best length according to the shot and adjust it with ease. Select the one that comes with a long height. Some of it can come with a twist and lock mechanism that lets you make easy adjustments.
Construction and Materials:
Durable construction allows you to use it for a long time. Look at the quality of the material so that you can use it in any weather. The material and construction is an important consideration as it lets you use it according to the requirement. Ensure that it does not freeze or shatter that makes it perfect for winter use. It must have an excellent construction allowing you to hold it comfortably.
With easy connectivity, you don’t have to worry about any kind of set up. Some can come with Bluetooth feature that lets you have an easy operation. With it, you don’t have to worry about the length, and there will be no more cables. However, you need to see if it has a powerful battery so that it lasts longer and lets you use it for a long time.
Always go for a selfie stick that comes in an easy to use design. If it comes with a straightforward mechanism, then it lets you have a better advantage. You need to check the manuals carefully and then make your buy. Check the control buttons carefully which lets you have a smooth operation. IF it comes in a convenient design, then even a child can use it with ease.
Compatibility and Installation:
For better versatility, look for the one that lets you install it with ease. You need to see if it has better stability and comes with all the necessary hardware that allows you to install it hassle-free. The other important thing that you need to keep in mind is compatibility. Check if it is compatible with your model and then make your buy. See if it is compatible with other devices so that you can use it for other devices like smartphones, camcorders, iPhones, or other GoPro models. This will allow you to save money, and you need to get multiple selfie sticks.
A selfie stick that comes in a waterproof construction allows you to use it in different conditions. See if it can avoid corrosion and rust when you keep it in water. Another important factor that you have to consider is buoyancy. Some top selfie sticks will easily float on water and do not drown.
Look for a GoPro selfie stick that comes in a lightweight design. This will give you the advantage of taking it anywhere you want. With it, you can easily use it for different applications like boating, biking, expedition, fishing, hiking, and trekking. Always consider the one that has a folding structure so that it allows you to store it conveniently. Some will let you carry it in your backpack and have easy portability.
Don’t miss out on clicking your best profile with the use of portable GoPro selfie sticks. Your memories will now be captured forever!