Top 6 Best Portable Ballet Barres in 2021
We find love and passion in some activities make us dedicate ourselves to it. And ballet is one such form of dance that is loved by many young aspirants. It an elegant form of art and needs a lot of precision. In order to perfect the ballet moves, a portable ballet barre will come as s great use. It a steady piece of equipment which you can hold and carry out all your moves.
If you are still wondering that which is the best pick, then we surely have an answer for you. Check out the below-mentioned products and you will get a desirable product.
List of Top Best Portable Ballet Barres Review
6. WYZworks Double Ballet Barre Training Bar
No need to miss out on your ballet practice while traveling or visiting your relatives across city and state lines. WYZworks has really brought their innovation to new heights with this portable ballet barre. Therefore, it lets you take your ballet to practice wherever you want.
The bar has tubular aluminum construction that is strong, yet lighter than aluminum and isn’t prone to rust. However, the smooth aluminum surface also makes grabbing the bar easier than ever. Due to its high durability, it will indeed last you for many years to come.
- It has the strength of a mounted barre but doesn’t come with any of its hassles. You certainly don’t even need any tools for assembling this product.
- Due to its modular knob and tube design, you can extend the barre by buying one or two more sets and bringing them together.
- You can adjust the height so that anyone from kids to adults can use this with ease.
5. GYMAX Ballet Barre
Gymax brings you a double barre with modular construction. It is rather stable and doesn’t shake upon high load, unlike competitor products. The second bar on this product is adjustable within 3-inches to 44-inches with equal increments. Plus, it is capable of complete removable to make it a single barre structure.
With these features, you can customize the ballet barre according to your requirements. In fact, use it for various activities like ballet exercises, dance and even for yoga. In addition to that, it also has rubber feet that increase stability and doesn’t damage hardwood or ceramic floor.
- Comes in two colors with the paint being non-toxic and odorless.
- Can handle over 100 pounds of weight easily.
- Iron construction indeed makes it super strong and less susceptible to bending or breaking.
4. BananaBarre Ballet Barre
Unlike fully metal ballet barres, this one isn’t cold to your feet. Plus, the hardwood doesn’t hurt your ankles even long hours of practice. Along with the metal frame, the wooden barre has a polished finish and has a length of 4 ft. So it has standard measurements that are found in ballet studios. The heavy-duty metal frame, as a matter of fact, prevents the barre from shaking and has solid build quality.
It is certainly assembled and disassembled with equal ease. Even when you are in a hurry you can take the bar apart within seconds for easy and quick transport.
- It has long legs and feet that cover more surface area than other models in the market.
- When you are adjusting barre height, dual spring mechanism automatically locks the bar into the slot.
- Rubber capped feet rather provides more grip and protects your expensive flooring.
3. Softtouch Ballet Barre 5.5ft Portable Dance Bar
This ballet barre from Softtouch has all the features you need for your own little ballet went studio. Firstly, it doesn’t need to be mounted or installed with complicated hardware to any surface. Secondly, the design allows it to stand freely and let you have your routine worked out without an issue. It is made from powder-coated metal that prevents rusting and other forms of corrosion. So you would be able to use this barre for years. Plus, don’t need to invest in any permanent installations that require professional help.
This stand is so strong that it can bear the weight of individuals with a bulkier body build. With its maximum load capacity of 300 pounds, no need to worry about tipping issues. Any physical activity leads to a bit of sweat and oil secretions from your skin. With wooden surfaces that can soak up those secretions, cleaning is rather a bit tricky. But the metal surface of this barre doesn’t suffer from such problems. Above all, it makes cleaning and maintenance a hassle-free experience
- With antique copper bronze textured finish it isn’t just useful but looks super attractive as well.
- Safety lock doesn’t allow for downward shifts
- Is indeed assembled or disassembled within minutes
2. SISYAMA Ballet Barre
Now you can have your ballet workout and polish your techniques at your home with this ballet barre from Sisyama. It is very useful for rented apartments and certainly convenient for people who like to move around. No need to spend several hundreds of dollars on drilling and adding a permanent expensive structure to your home. This ballet barre is moreover made from high-quality steel that has zinc plating. Therefore, aids in resistance against rusting or corrosion.
Finally, it is highly durable and dye to the foldable design can save you space when you aren’t using it. Just fold it and store it under your bed or inside the closet.
- No need to have any worries during this purchase since it is covered by a lifetime warranty period.
- Highly durable and strong with exceptional sturdiness.
- You rather get a double barre and a single barre in this affordable deal.
1. Vita Vibe Traditional Wood Ballet Barre
Vita Vibe offers you modern convenience with traditional materials. Its double ballet barre has a strong frame made from aluminum. That’s why helps to keep the overall structure light without compromising sturdiness. The organic crossbar is made from 1-½ inch ashwood. Therefore, it isn’t just strong but gives you a nice feel upon touch. Unlike metal, it wouldn’t get too cold during winter or too hot during summer due to the natural insulating properties of wood.
The barre also has a special coating, as a result, prevents bacteria and germ growth. So you can indeed practice and exercise to your heart’s content without any worries. If that wasn’t enough then the 10 year warranty period provided by the brand just makes it too irresistible. Furthermore, just add it to your cart and order this amazing product before stock sells out
- The aluminum frame is certainly powder coated to prevent direct contact with water and dust for longevity.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States with the highest quality standards.
- Comes with a carrying bag so that you don’t have to miss on your exercises wherever you go.
If the bases aren’t strong, then you can never make progress. Thus, for attaining perfect in ballet, a portable ballet barre is need.