10 Best Drywall Stilts in 2022
Finding best drywall stilts is a very complicated task due to the immense variety available in the market. However, you need to be a smart customer by investing money in a product that is durable enough for fulfilling its duties. Having a drywall stilt is a perfect solution for preventing legs to get slide underneath along with increased comfort and flexibility.
In this post, we will talk about this equipment in detail, so you never face a problem in choosing its right version. Our expert interior designing team has created a list of top 10 best drywall stilts in 2022 after solid research and testing. Let’s talk about each of them in detail below:
- List of Best Drywall Stilts Review
- 10. GypTool Pro 15”-23” Drywall Stilts
- 9. Marshall Town Skywalker Drywall Stilts (best long-lasting pick)
- 8. Pentagon Tool 1152 Drywall Stilts
- 7. GypTool 48”-64” Drywall Stilts (best for higher heights)
- 6. Pentagon Tool 1119
- 5. STKUSA Drywall Stilts (best non-slip drywall stilts)
- 4. Yescom Drywall Stilts (budget-friendly pick)
- 3. SurPro S2.1 Dual Legs Drywall Stilts (best for painting & drywall taping)
- 2. Gyptool Pro 18”-30” Drywall Stilts (best for professionals)
- 1. Pentagon Tools 1116 Drywall Stilts (editor’s pick)
- How to choose the best drywall stilts?
List of Best Drywall Stilts Review
10. GypTool Pro 15”-23” Drywall Stilts
We will start this list with a multi-functional product in the form of this GypTool stilt. It is an exciting option for installing drywall and completing the painting job. Both professional contractor and hobbyist can use this product for having excellent results.
The adjustable construction of this product makes sure the users can handle tons of jobs efficiently. Its weight limit is approximately 225 pounds that are wonderful considering its price.
- Top-grade and lightweight aluminum stilts
- Adjusted anywhere between 15 & 23 pounds
- Weigh only 14 pounds
- Non-existent customer service
9. Marshall Town Skywalker Drywall Stilts (best long-lasting pick)
If you can compromise with the comfort level and want a product for residential purpose, then you can go for this one. It is a high-grade stilt that will last for many years to come. The addition of locking toe strap make the fitting better when compared with other products available in the market.
On top of that, you can enjoy a natural walking motion with its adjustable ankle spring. Furthermore, awesome traction offered by its rubber sole to the feet.
- Pretty tighter and comfortable fitting
- Quick height adjustment
- Long-lasting equipment
- Slipping complaints
8. Pentagon Tool 1152 Drywall Stilts
Thanks to its longevity and durability, this product needs to be the part of this list in every manner. It recommended for both professional as well as personal use. It designed for supporting up to 228 pounds quite easily.
This pair of high-quality stilt manufactured from magnesium that makes the adjustment very easier. Moreover, the professionals can use it for both installing drywall and painting it wonderfully.
- The exceptional loading capacity of 228 pounds
- Equipped with non-slip feet and durable frames
- Pretty lightweight equipment
- Poor-quality footpads
7. GypTool 48”-64” Drywall Stilts (best for higher heights)
The chance of missing the name of this model by GypTool brand in the list of best drywall stilts is an impossible task. It allows you to choose plenty of different heights like 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64 inches. On top of that, this product has a capacity of 230 pounds that is brilliant for sure.
It is created using lightweight aluminum that allows the product to weigh below 28 pounds. You don’t need any tool for adjusting the height of this tool in any manner.
- Perfect for reaching taller heights
- Easier & comfortable to move around
- No tool height adjustment
- Little bit high price
6. Pentagon Tool 1119
Are you a taller guy and looking for an exceptional product according to your height? If yes, then you can buy this product that can be adjusted from heights of 24” to 40” quite effectively. The manufacturer has added plenty of other features for the comfort of users.
It includes rubber soles, foot straps, self-locking metal buckles, and adjustable heel plates. Also, you don’t have to spend too much money on buying this equipment at all.
- Pretty solid equipment for extra protection
- The exceptional loading capacity of 228 lbs
- Manufactured using solid quality aluminum
- Little bit issues about loose screws
5. STKUSA Drywall Stilts (best non-slip drywall stilts)
Buying this lightweight stilt will offer you complete protection against slippage in every professional work. This product manufactured by STKUSA brand can be adjusted anywhere between 24 & 40 inches. The company has used very top-grade aluminum material that makes it one of the best drywall stilts in the market.
If you are a serious DIY and looking for exceptional equipment, then you can go after this one. It’s awesome functioning and features won’t disappoint you in any manner.
- Easier to walk due to its amazing dual spring action
- Perfect traction with its rubber feet
- Available at an affordable price
- Little bit complicated assembly process
4. Yescom Drywall Stilts (budget-friendly pick)
If you want to make an incredible choice without spending too much money, then it is the most suitable choice to make. This Yescom Drywall Stilt offer perfect safety thanks to its stable design. Furthermore, the amazing load capacity of more than 220 lbs proves its sturdiness.
There is three position bracket installed in the heel that assists in reaching different foot sizes along with providing a safer fit to the users. It is a great option that you can buy without putting pressure on the pocket.
- Easier to make adjustments in height
- Comfortable to wear with minimum assembly
- Quite affordable to buy
- Pretty unclear assembly instructions
3. SurPro S2.1 Dual Legs Drywall Stilts (best for painting & drywall taping)
This product by SurPro is one of the best drywall stilts that you can buy for completing work related to painting and drywall taping. It has a well-balanced construction and equips with adjustable stilts made using high-quality magnesium.
In addition to painting, this equipment can also be helpful for drop ceiling and electrical-related applications. The company sells it with a one-year warranty ensuring the buyers stay free from worries.
- Pretty sturdy and lightweight construction
- Equipped with inner looping straps for better comfort
- Very beautiful dual construction
- Very expensive to buy
2. Gyptool Pro 18”-30” Drywall Stilts (best for professionals)
If you are looking to buy the best drywall stilt for professional work, then go for this magnificent product. It is a perfect option for performing things like wallpaper laying, wiring, painting, etc. This product can adjust from 18” to 30” and weigh only 7 pounds.
It equipped with completely adjustable braces so that all types of users can be accommodated. On top of that, you can adjust this equipment without any complicated tool.
- The very quicker and easier assembly process
- Made from solid & lightweight aluminum material
- Available at a decent price range
- A little bit heavier than others
1. Pentagon Tools 1116 Drywall Stilts (editor’s pick)
This top-rated and heavy-duty drywall stilt is an excellent option that comes with a variety of features like foot straps, adjustable heel plates, dual-spring design, and padded leg bands. The Pentagon Tools 1116 made using lightweight material that is capable of handling capacity up to 228 pounds efficiently.
It can be adjusted between the working height of 18 & 30 inches. Furthermore, you don’t need any tools for modifying its height due to its wing nut construction. It means even a novice can use this equipment easily.
- Height can be adjusted effortlessly
- Extremely lightweight & comfortable
- Rubber soles for pain relief
- Not an ideal option for small feet
How to choose the best drywall stilts?
There is a set of precautions that you need to make if you want to buy a high-quality drywall stilt. Check out each of them mentioned below:
While working on the drywall, you have to work on different heights. Before buying this equipment, it is important that you identify your height requirements. Once you made it, then shop a drywall stilt that satisfies your various height needs.
You shouldn’t spend money on low-quality drywall stilt if quality and safety matters you the most. Never buy a random stilt on the e-commerce platforms. Instead, go for a brief review and then make your decision as per that.
Before setting a budget, it is important to calculate how much safety offered by the drywall stilt. It shouldn’t slip at all; no matter the surface is hard or polished. That’s why it should have a comfortable construction that doesn’t put too much pressure on the joints and feet.
There is an endless number of stilts models available in the market. However, we have tried to cover the products of various price ranges. The higher models are available at the price of over US$ 200, whereas the middle models available between US$ 100 & 200. On the other hand, you can easily find basic drywall stilts even below US$ 100.
Keep above things in mind so that you can make an incredible choice while buying a drywall stilt.
A drywall stilt is high-quality equipment that you can buy for completing a variety of jobs. However, it is equally important that you make a careful choice as you need to protect your body and complete the work adequately at the same time. Our team has added the products in the list of top 10 best drywall stilts in 2022 after tremendous research and testing. If there is a query in your mind, then write it in the comment section. We will reach to you as early as possible.