If you live in an area having lots of snow, then there is a great chance that you must be sick of shoveling snow from the sideways. Winters are the most dreadful season from which everyone has to deal with. The snow makes our living much difficult by creating obstacles in our daily operations. However, the progression of technology has created best electric snow blowers that allow shoving the snow with much less effort.
If you are worrying that you don’t have enough time for finding the perfect blower in the market, then you have come to the right place. Here, we will tell you about the top 10 best electric blowers in 2018 so that you can easily choose one of them as per your needs and preferences.
- List of Top best Electric Snow Blowers Review
- 10. Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 18-Inch 13.5-Amp Electric Snow Thrower
- 9. Snow Joe iON18SB-HYB 40V 4.0 Ah Snow Blower
- 8. TORO 38371 15-Inch 12 AMP Electric
- 7. Worx WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower
- 6. Greenworks 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower 2600502
- 5. Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E 18-Inch Electric Blower
- 4. PowerSMart DB2401 Snow Blower
- 3. Toro 38361 Power Shovel Electric Snow Thrower
- 2. WEN 5662 Snow Blaster Electric Snow Thrower
- 1. Toro 38381 Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow Blower
List of Top best Electric Snow Blowers Review
10. Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 18-Inch 13.5-Amp Electric Snow Thrower
It is a budget-friendly solution for picking up the snow from the walkways and driveways quickly. The Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 can move up to 650 pounds of snow in a minute.
Additionally, it comes with 180-degree adjustable chute that allows it is throwing snow quite easily.
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- Work perfectly on all types of flat surfaces
- Pretty affordable to buy
- Customers complain about its terrible customer service
- Create some issues in heavy snow
9. Snow Joe iON18SB-HYB 40V 4.0 Ah Snow Blower
It is an exciting snow blower that comes with many beneficial features. You can power it directly through electricity or use its rechargeable lithium-ion battery system. The company has designed it with a top-notch quality rubber auger that allows it to work quickly.
Furthermore, it allows you to work even in the night with its built-in 3 W LED headlight.
- Highly durable and lightweight product
- Work at a much quicker rate
- Dual powering system
- Electric Snow Blowers Battery power isn’t quite low
8. TORO 38371 15-Inch 12 AMP Electric
Available in two different power variants, the TORO 38371 has attained lots of popularity, especially in the United States. It is an easy to operate electric blower that can remove up to 500 pounds of snow in a minute.
You can easily operate this blower with the help of its ergonomic handle.
- Provide awesome maneuverability
- Comes with plenty of ergonomic features
- Can be operated even by a beginner
- Sometimes doesn’t remove the snow completely
7. Worx WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower
If you choose to buy this product, then there is a great chance that you will enjoy the snow with ease. The Worx WG650 has a high-performance 13 Amp motor that allows it throws snow up to 30 feet.
Furthermore, this blower promotes the mobility with its compact wheels.
- Easy to store due to its compact design
- Reduces fatigue due to ergonomically designed handle
- Electric Snow Blowers highly durable snow blower
- Some users complain about the machine creating noise
6. Greenworks 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower 2600502
It is a lightweight snow blower having a 13 amp motor and a maximum throwing distance of 25 inches. Its chute can adjust with the help of an attached lever as per the convenience.
The Greenworks 2600502 is a fairly priced product that comes with a four year warranty period.
- Pretty affordable to buy
- Extremely lightweight & durable product
- Powerful motor throw away snow conveniently
- Electric Snow Blowers Maximum height is quite low
5. Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E 18-Inch Electric Blower
This equipment is a classic example of why Snow Joe dominates the electric snow blower market. The Ultra SJ623E has an awesome power due to its 15 AMP motor, making it capable of throwing up to 720 pounds of snow in a minute.
It’s body made from heavy-grade steel that allows the blower last for many years without creating any problems.
- It can be operated easily by anyone
- Electric Snow Blowers doesn’t put any effect on the path’s deck
- Blower approved by ETL
- Throwing distance isn’t good at all
4. PowerSMart DB2401 Snow Blower
It is one of the best snow blowers that are available at an unbelievable price and works perfectly for the decks, driveways, etc.
It comes with a two-year warranty and performs wonderfully to clean the snow. Another amazing benefit of having the PowerSmart DB2401 is its ability to rotate 180 degrees.
- Capable of throwing snow up to 30 feet easily
- Available at an affordable price
- Extremely lightweight design
- Wheels don’t work very good
3. Toro 38361 Power Shovel Electric Snow Thrower
Toro 38361 is a highly sophisticated blower that can remove up to 4 inches of snow in less than 10 minutes. You should also know about its capability to blow the snow up to 20 feet.
The company has constructed its body with the high-quality plastic material.
- Proper resistant against the rust
- An extremely lightweight product weighing only 12 pounds
- Can be operated easily
- Unavailability of original replacement parts
2. WEN 5662 Snow Blaster Electric Snow Thrower
If you want a completely powerful product, then buy WEN 5662 that can know up to 500 lbs of snow in a minute. Its 13.5 Amp motor capable of throwing snow up to 20 feet far.
Furthermore, it can be moved easily with its six-inch wheels and lightweight design.
- Work at a pretty quick rate
- Available at a budget-friendly price
- Easy Mobility
- Bracket holding snow made from a low-quality material
1. Toro 38381 Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow Blower
There is no doubt that the price of Toro 38381 is on a higher side, but the features are worth to enjoy. It has a powerful 15 amp motor and a high-quality chute that can adjust with the lever.
Overall, it is a perfect product for the people living in the urban areas.
- Pretty easier to assemble
- Uses Power Curve technology for cleaning the snow
- Completely bail ergonomic handle
- Repairing parts are a little bit costly